“Lost in the Dense Woods” is an apt word for this trek. Walk deep inside the hidden jungles of Malshej Ghat, where sun rays touching the ground is a rare happening. The trail passes through various streams and passing waterfalls, including a mega – 1,200 feet fall. Explore this unexplored forest, full of flora and fauna with flowers blooming all over. Unknown to the common folk, this trail was found by a local villager, who was in fact lost in the forest while hunting.
Batch 1: Sunday, 25th October 2020 (Leaving 24th Night)
10:30 pm: Meet the Trikon team at Andheri Bisleri Factory
11:30 pm Pickup from Kotak Mahindra Bank ATM, near Dadar (E) station
11:45 pm: Pick up from Teen Hath Naka, Thane
12:00 am: Journey starts for Aadrai
04:00 am: Reach Base Village and rest for some time in the bus,
05:30 am: Good Morning… Breakfast and Introduction round
05:45 am: Trek starts from the base point
09:30 am: Reach Taramti Ghat crossing point half of the jungle where we can enjoyed into waterfalls/streams. (We will not proceed further as it required more 5/6hrs)
10:30 am: Start return journey to base
02:30 pm: Back to Base Village and Late Lunch
03:30 pm: Start return journey to Mumbai
05:00 pm: Tea on the way|
07:00 pm: Mumbai tentatively
Things to Carry
· Identity Card
· 2 ltrs water
· Trekking Shoes
· Enerzyl powder or Glucon D powder
· Snacks & biscuits
· Extra pair of clothes
· Clean napkin or towel
· Rain coat/ Poncho / Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella)
· Cap, sunglasses, scarf
· Haversack or backpack (No sling bags)
· Camera (optional)
· Please carry personal medicines if any
· Mask & Hand Sanitizer
Covid Safety Guidlines
· Each member of the group (participants/leaders/ clients & staff) wears protective mask while on interaction with each other. Do carry few unused, disposable masks.
· It is strongly recommended to wear caps, full sleeves shirts and full trousers and shoes for adventure activities. It reduces exposure of your body parts.
· It should be ascertained from the participants that they are not residing / have not traveled in a containment zone and have not come in contact with any person who was tested positive in last 14 days.
· Ascertain whether any participant has any symptoms of Influenza like illness (ILI) like fever, dry cough, weakness, severe body ache etc. at the time of beginning of activity. If it is so then he/she should be asked not to participate activity and be evacuated on medical grounds and should be asked to report to local health authority with his own expenses.
· Strictly avoid eating gutkha, pan masala, cigarette or sniffing which induces spitting, coughing or sneezing.
· Avoid touching external surfaces and touching your face when in outdoors.
· If the location of your adventure activity is too crowded then be prepared to leave or wait for the crowd to disperse/for your turn.
· It is mandatory that a participant informs the organizers if he tests positive for Covid within 14 days of returning from adventure activity. It will help the organizers to inform and alert all other persons in the group, so that they can follow the medical/government norms in this regard. Here it is absolutely essential that the participant observes transparency and informs the organizers/group leaders about his Covid test results.
· Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
· Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
· Dear Trikoners, always remember SHOES are your best companion on a trek! Please wear a good pair of TREKKING SHOES and not sports or running shoes. Make sure they are durable and firm enough to withstand tough conditions. You can carry floaters to wear only after the trek is completed. Feel free to contact Trikoner buddies prior to the trek in case of any confusion.
Fitness & Health:
Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
Important Information: Dear Trikoners, always remember SHOES are your best companion on a trek! Please wear a good pair of TREKKING SHOES and not sports or running shoes. Make sure they are durable and firm enough to withstand tough conditions. You can carry floaters to wear only after the trek is completed. Feel free to contact Trikoner buddies prior to the trek in case of any confusion.
- An offbeat trek in its truest sense
- Walk through the dark and dense forest
- Pass through gushing waterfalls and streams
- Witness the view of a 1200 feet mega waterfall
What is included in the tour
- Local Transport traveling from Dadar-Dadar (For those who are travelling with us)
- Food: Breakfast & Lunch
- Trikon Trekking Expertise Charges
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusions