One of India's tallest four tiered waterfalls ranked fifth ,located on Mandovi river, in Bhagwan Mahaveer sanctuary and mollem national park among the western ghats. Surrounded by deciduous forest with rich biodiversity and forming the border between Karnataka and Goa states.
Does this gigantic formation of nature needs more introduction?
Take a bow! Dudhsagar Waterfalls it is..
With its spectacular view to promise every monsoon it doesn't fail to leave people awestruck with its huge presence and water flowing with an immense pride!
Tambdi Surla Waterfall
Located remarkably in the interiors of Goa, Tambdi Surla Waterfalls is still beyond the reach of destined travelers. At the base of the waterfalls, is the Mahadev temple, which is still an active worship place for Hindus. Built in the 12th century, the construction boasts of Jain architecture and some adapted carvings in basalt. Though many tried to invade this temple, but thankfully it still holds the charm and has managed to preserve its beauty.
Trek route & hiking towards the waterfalls
Reach the waterfalls by crossing jungle routes and winding roads. It’s thrilling and fun-filled as many river streams meet and greet you on your way to Tambdi Surla Falls. Especially when rain pours down, the entire path and backdrop turns lush green, icing to the cake is the ever-flowing river streams that promise an adrenaline rush. All the while, when you’re trekking, the whooshing sound keeps talking to you.
And, moment you reach the falls, Ahh!!! A sight to behold and capture in your eyes.
Ex Mumbai : 5999/- per person
Ex Kulem : 4999/- per person
Batch 1 : 25th - 26th Sept 2021
Batch 2 : 02nd - 03rd Oct 2021
Covid Guidelines For Dudhsagar-Tambdi Surla Waterfall Trek:
1. Participants those who are fully vaccinated must carry 2nd Dose Certificate.
2. Participants those who are partially vaccinated / Not yet vaccinated must carry RT-PCR negative certificate with them. Those who are not carrying the certificate will have to give manditory RT-PCR test at Madgaon station at their own cost.
Day 0 Friday
09:30 pm: Meet the Trikon Team at CSMT Station. Train Departs for Madgaon from CSMT at 10 pm
Day 1 Saturday
08:30 am: Reach Madgaon Station (RTPCR test checking will be done at Madgaon station)
09:00 am: Start Journey Towards Kulem (approx 1.5 hr Hour journey)
10:30 am: Reach Kulem, Keep the bag at resort, Collect Packed Lunch & Start Trekking from Kulem towards Dudhsagar Waterfall through Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary Jungle (4 Hours Medium Trek through Railway Track & Jungle crossing Multiple Water Streams)
02:30 pm: Reach Dudhsagar Base, Fun time near Waterfall. Packed Lunch near Fall
03:30 pm: Start our return journey to Kulem (4 Hours Medium Trek through Railway Track & Jungle crossing Multiple Water Streams)
07:30 pm: Reach Kulem & proceed towards guest house
08:30 pm: Freshen Up & Dinner. Stay will be Triple / Qudraple basis sharing at Kulem)
Day 2 Sunday
06:00 am: Wake up call. Pack your luggage and move it into cloak room.
07:00 am: Breakfast
07:00 am: Travel Towards Base Village of Tambdi Surla Waterfall
09:00 am: Reach Village & Start Trekking
11:00 am: Reach Tambdi Surla Falls
11.30 am: Start descending
12:30 pm: Reach base village & explore Mahadev Temple at the base.
01.00 pm: Leave for Guest House at Kulem
02:00 pm: Reach the Guest House. Get fresh & enjoy having delicious lunch. Stroll around the guest house as it surrounds beautiful backwaters and lush green trees.
03:00 pm: Leave for Kulem station
04:30 pm: Pune Participants will catch 12779 / Goa Express Train
05:10 pm: Mumbai Participants will move to Madgaon by Local Train
07:15 pm: Mumbai Participants will catch 12620/Matsyagandha Express
Day 3: Monday
04:30 am: Pune Team Reach Pune Junction
06:35 am: Mumbai Team Reach Mumbai (LTT)
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Raincoat/ Poncho/ Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella)
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
- A pack of salt and matchbox
Monsoon Safety Measures
Put clothes, money, camera, phone etc in polythenes while packing
Wear shoes with good grips
Use repellents to keep bugs away
Make note of nearest railway station, bus stop, taxi stand etc.
Do not stray away from your group during the trek
Keep family & friends informed about your whereabouts
Avoid wearing precious Jewellery while trekking, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
Entering the dudhsagar waterfall is strictly prohibited.
No washroom facilities are available in the area.
Mobile connectivity is unavailable in the area, as it is surrounded by a dense forest.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
What is included in the tour
- Non Ac Sleeper Coach Train Reservation from Mumbai to Madgaon, Kulem to Madgaon & Madgaon to Mumbai
- Private Transport from Madgaon to Kulem
- Local Transport from Kulem to Base Village & Return
- Day 1 Packed Lunch and Dinner
- Day 2 Breakfast & Lunch
- Accommodation in Quad Sharing Room at Kulem
- Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary Jungle Entry Charges.
- Local Guide & Trikon Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Day 1 Breakfast
- Day 2 Dinner
- Food while traveling in Train
- 5% GST
- Stay in a resort at Kulem (Dudhsagar Spa Resort)
- Explore the Ancient Mahadeva Temple
- Witness prominent idols & carvings
- Surreal backdrop and waterfalls
- Cross multiple river streams
- Trek through the jungle route
- Get astonished with Huge Everlasting, Ever flowing Dudhsagar Waterfalls
- That walk-on Railway Tracks, Tunnels, Jungle Trail
- Goan food to cherish.
- Unending train Stories