Mr. Bachchan had once said “Kutch nahi dekha toh Kuch nahi dekha”! This quote is true in all aspects. Kutch or Great Rann of Kutch or White Dessert refers to the only white salt dessert, which is an empty expanse of white salt land and has blue sky above with absolutely nothing around. Mix of art and culture, traditions and ancient heritage together combines to deliver a scintillating experience all together. During the Rann Utsav, you can experience the superior indulgence of Kutchi culture and live performances. Witness the local artisans weaving traditional artwork and displaying the handicrafts.
At Trikon, we also take you for a Bhuj sightseeing tour where you can explore the Havelis and Mahals for the Royal treatment. If time permits, you can enjoy shopping in and around Bhuj.
Date : 30th December 2020 - 03rd January 2021
Above dates not possible?
Contact us & we promise to customize above itinerary as per your convenience.
Call now on 9820022466 or drop an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 0: Wednesday, 30th December 2020
04:30 pm Meet Trikon Team at Bandra Terminus
05:45 pm Leave for Bhuj by 09455 BDTS/Bhuj SF Special
Day 1: Thursday, 31st December 2020
Reach Bhuj Station at 08:45 am, have breakfast and will proceed for Kalo Dondar which is known to be the highest point of Rann enroute for a short halt. Post 11.30 will check in, freshen up, have lunch, rest and leave for exploring the most awaited “The Great Rann of Kutch” for the excellent sync of culture and artistic feel. Feel lost in the white desert land. The White Rann absorbs the most beautiful colour and creates a magical ambience you’ve wishes to experience. Witness the last sunset of 2020. You can witness LIVE dance performance and participate too. We can also see the Rann Utsav and enjoy local delicacies there. Try camel riding and attending live performances. Come back to hotel and celebrate new year
Day 2: Friday, 1st January 2021
Welcome 2021!!! Wake up at 8 am and freshen up. Have breakfast at 9 am and leave for Swaminarayan temple (If opened), Aaina Mahal, Prag Mahal. Have lunch and leave for Mandavi beach to witness sunset and explore the Vijay vilas palace. Post sunset come back to hotel, have dinner and enjoy the new year.
Day 3: Saturday, 2nd January 2021
Wake up at 8:00 and freshen up. Have breakfast and leave to explore Kutch museum and Chattardi. Have lunch and shopping time for 2 hrs.You can explore the local market. Visit Vande Mataram Park for Laser Light Show by evening. Post Show, have dinner and reach Bhuj Station by 9.30 pm. We will be catching 09116 Bhuj-Dadar Express which leaves from Bhuj at 10.30 pm.
Day 4: Sunday, 3rd January 2021
Reach Mumbai by 2:00 pm (Trip concludes)
Things to Carry
- Water Bottles
- Mask (Mandatory)
- A light-weighted Haversack or Backpack, and a smaller Day Sack
- Good pair of trekking shoes, and a pair of flip-flops
- Thermal Inners
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Camera, Binoculars (Optional)
- Toiletries – Sunscreen, Moisturizer, Light towel, Lip balm, Wet wipes, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer
- Any medicines that you consume normally, post consulting a doctor
- Mosquito repellent
- Snacks & Biscuits to munch on (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
Winter Is Here!
- Please wear/carry full sleeves t-shirts or jackets for all camping events
- Thermal innerwear helps shield against cold
- Scarf or mufflers or ear muffs can be of use in windy areas
- Balaclava, woolen caps always prove useful
- Woollen gloves and socks will help keep hands, feet warm
- Moisturizer, sunscreen and lip balm will help prevent sunburn.
Covid Safety Guidlines
- Each member of the group (participants/leaders/ clients & staff) wears protective mask while on interaction with each other. Do carry few unused, disposable masks.
- It is strongly recommended to wear caps, full sleeves shirts and full trousers and shoes for adventure activities. It reduces exposure of your body parts.
- It should be ascertained from the participants that they are not residing / have not traveled in a containment zone and have not come in contact with any person who was tested positive in last 14 days.
- Ascertain whether any participant has any symptoms of Influenza like illness (ILI) like fever, dry cough, weakness, severe body ache etc. at the time of beginning of activity. If it is so then he/she should be asked not to participate activity and be evacuated on medical grounds and should be asked to report to local health authority with his own expenses.
- Strictly avoid eating gutkha, pan masala, cigarette or sniffing which induces spitting, coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching external surfaces and touching your face when in outdoors.
- If the location of your adventure activity is too crowded then be prepared to leave or wait for the crowd to disperse/for your turn.
- It is mandatory that a participant informs the organizers if he tests positive for Covid within 14 days of returning from adventure activity. It will help the organizers to inform and alert all other persons in the group, so that they can follow the medical/government norms in this regard. Here it is absolutely essential that the participant observes
transparency and informs the organizers/group leaders about his Covid test results.
IMPORTANT: Avoid wearing precious Jewellery while trekking, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in Triple Sharing Non-AC Rooms
- Train Travel From Mumbai - Mumbai Non AC Sleeper Coach
- Pure Veg Meals From Day 1 Breakfast, Lunch to Day 3 Lunch
- Comfortable AC Bus / Innova Car for covering all destinations
- Rann Entry Charges
- Entry, parking and toll charges
- Trikon expertise charges
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Food Ordered during Train & Bus/Car Travelling
- Any Types of Rides During Tour
- Camera charges
- Day 3 Dinner
- Any miscellaneous expenditure incurred during the tour
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Blend the rich local art and culture of Dhordo - Kutch
- Handicraft artists weaving the beautiful art works
- Be at the top most point for sunrise sighting of Rann - Kala Dunger
- Witness the world famous RANN UTSAV
- Enjoy doing camel ride
- Walk across the widespread White Salt Dessert
- Visit Vijay Vilas Palace & Aina Mahal
- Visit Jai-Vilas palace and Mandavi beach
- Local shopping and food hopping around Bhuj