Famous for its easily identifiable pinnacle, Irshalgad is the sister fort of Prabalgad located near Panvel, along with other well-known forts that came under Shivaji Maharaj's reign. Once you reach the top, Irshalgad trek is a great way of enjoying the view of entire cluster of these forts. A trek near Mumbai is how you can spend a memorable weekend with friends. It is also accessible for people looking for trekking near Pune because of its convenient location.
Visible from the Mumbai-Pune old highway, the pinnacle of Irshalgad has attracted all sorts of trekkers all these years. The villagers near the fort offer warm hospitality and guidance to whoever wishes to explore the historic place. While the fort is not as huge as its fellow structures on neighbouring hills, it does add significance in terms of height. The climb to Irshalgad is a moderate one, although it promises magnificent view from the top.
Note: Temperature and Oxymeter check will be done before boarding the bus
Batch 1: Saturday, 03rd October 2020
Prices: Rs.1,499/- (With Transport); Rs.799 (Without Transport)
05:50 am: Meet the Trikon Team at Kotak Mahindra Bank ATM, near Dadar (E) station
06:00 am: Leave for Irshalgad
06:15 am: Pick up from K-star Mall, Chembur
06:45 am: Pick up from Sec 17, Vashi (below the flyover)
07:00 am: Pick up from Hotel 3 star, Kharghar
09:00 am: Reach base village and have breakfast
10:00 am: Start the trek
01:00 pm: Reach the top and explore the fort
02:00 pm: Have lunch at Machi
02:30 pm: Start descend
04:30 pm: Reach base village and enjoy evening tea / Coffee
05:30 pm: Start return journey
09:00 pm: Reach Mumbai
Things to Carry
Mask and Hand Gloves (Mandatory)
2 ltrs water
Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
Snacks & Biscuits
Extra Pair of Clothes
Clean napkin or small towel
Cap, sunglasses, scarf
Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
Please carry medicines if you need any
- Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- Dear Trikoners, always remember SHOES are your best companion on a trek! Please wear a good pair of TREKKING SHOES and not sports or running shoes. Make sure they are durable and firm enough to withstand tough conditions. You can carry floaters to wear only after the trek is completed. Feel free to contact Trikoner buddies prior to the trek in case of any confusion.
Fitness & Health:
Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
Covid Safety Guidlines
- Each member of the group (participants/leaders/ clients & staff) wears protective mask while on interaction with each other. Do carry few unused, disposable masks.
- It is strongly recommended to wear caps, full sleeves shirts and full trousers and shoes for adventure activities. It reduces exposure of your body parts.
- It should be ascertained from the participants that they are not residing / have not traveled in a containment zone and have not come in contact with any person who was tested positive in last 14 days.
- Ascertain whether any participant has any symptoms of Influenza like illness (ILI) like fever, dry cough, weakness, severe body ache etc. at the time of beginning of activity. If it is so then he/she should be asked not to participate activity and be evacuated on medical grounds and should be asked to report to local health authority with his own expenses.
- Strictly avoid eating gutkha, pan masala, cigarette or sniffing which induces spitting, coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching external surfaces and touching your face when in outdoors.
- If the location of your adventure activity is too crowded then be prepared to leave or wait for the crowd to disperse/for your turn.
- It is mandatory that a participant informs the organizers if he tests positive for Covid within 14 days of returning from adventure activity. It will help the organizers to inform and alert all other persons in the group, so that they can follow the medical/government norms in this regard. Here it is absolutely essential that the participant observes
transparency and informs the organizers/group leaders about his Covid test results.
- Enjoy the thrill of this trek
- Take in the panoramic view of Sahyadris
- View of Prabalgad, Matheran, Manikgad, Karnala, Morbe dam from top
- Find old rock-cut cisterns and a natural hole Nedhe on top
- Indulge in local cuisine
What is included in the tour
- Local Transport traveling from Dadar-Dadar (For those who are travelling with us)
- Food: Breakfast & Lunch
- Trikon Trekking Expertise Charges
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion