Grade: Easy Type: Wildlife Jungle Safari's: 4 Safari's
Kanha National park is the inspiration behind Rudyard Kipling's classic- Jungle Book. As a child everyone was fond of Mowgli and his friends from Jungle book. Here is your great chance to explore Mowgli’s jungle.Kanha National
Park is one of the most sought-after destinations for wildlife enthusiasts from worldwide. It has areas with dense forests and meadows, water bodies like streams and lakes which create a favorable environment and ambience to support rich biodiversity and nurture significant variety of birds. Kanha also lures the migratory birds to flock in. Along with the gifts which nature has bestowed on Kanha, the eco-consciously designed properties present in this forest are definitely going to impress you with its rustic charm. When in Kanha don’t miss the opportunity to meet and click selfies with ‘Bhoorsingh the Barasingha’, the official mascot of Kanha National Park.
For Onward Journey :
- You can board 12289/Mumbai CSMT - Nagpur Duronto Express OR 12105/Vidarbha SF Express (PT)for onward Journey ( Thursday Evening )
For Return Journey :
- You can board 12290/Mumbai CSMT - Nagpur Duronto Express OR 12106/Vidarbha SF Express (PT)for onward Journey ( Sunday Evening )
Batch 1 : Friday, 27th December - Sunday, 29th December 2019
Batch 2 : Friday, 10th January - Sunday, 12th January 2020
Batch 3 : Friday, 08th February - Sunday, 10th February 2020
Batch 4 : Friday, 14th February - Sunday, 16th February 2020
Batch 5 : Friday, 28th March - Sunday, 30th March 2020
Above dates not possible?
Contact us & we promise to customize above itinerary as per your convenience.
Call now on 9820022466 or drop an email on email@example.com
Day 0 - Thursday
08:00 pm Meet the Trikon Team at CST
08:15 pm Catch train for overnight journey to Nagpur
Day 1 - Friday
08:00 am Reach Nagpur, leave for Kanha via Private AC Transport, breakfast en route
12:00 pm Hotel check-in, freshen up and take rest
02:00 pm Leave for Afternoon safari after lunch
06:30 pm Back to hotel, have evening tea and relax for the day
08:00 pm Enjoy dinner with fellow travelers in the beautiful property, share experience of first safari
10:00 pm Lights off for the day
Day 2 - Saturday
05:30 am Wake up call! Leave for morning safari.
10:00 am Back to hotel, Enjoy the much needed breakfast
12:00 am Time for Lunch
01:00 pm Leave for afternoon safari
06: 30 pm Back to hotel, Enjoy evening tea
08:00 pm Dinner and relax for the day while sharing the pictures from safari
Day 3: Sunday
05:30 am Wake up call! Leave for morning safari.
10:00 am Back to hotel, Enjoy Breakfast, your farewell meal at Kanha
11:00 am Check out from hotel. Leave for Nagpur by Private AC Vehcile
05:00 pm Reach Nagpur station and catch train for overnight journey to Mumbai.
- Please note that train or flight tickets can be arranged on request. The fare is not included in the tour cost and will have to be paid separately.
- Tiger sighting is matter of luck, so enjoy the forest with other mammals and birds.
- Costing might increase at last minute if there is any changes made in Fee structure by forest department.
Things to Carry
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzal Powder or Glucon D powder
- Dry Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes (Try to wear camouflage/dull color clothes to mix into the backdrop)
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf, sunscreen lotion
- Mosquito repellent
- Haversack or Backpack
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
- Identity Card
- Binoculars (specially for bird watchers)
- 2 water bottles of 1 liter capacity each
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
- Thrill of jeep safaris
- Sightings of tigers and other animals in natural habitat
- A paradise for bird watchers
- Exciting sightings for wildlife photographers
What is included in the tour
- Transport by AC vehicle from Nagpur to Nagpur
- AC Accommodation in Kanha for 02 night 03 Days (Triple Sharing basis).
- Food: All meals from Lunch on Day 1 to Breakfast on Day 3
- 4 Jungle safaris
- Forest Entry Fees, Guide Charges, Jeep Charges.
- Trikon Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Food ordered while train journey.
- Train/Flight ticket to and from Jabalpur
- Any personal expenses such as extra meals, starters and soft drinks etc.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
- 5% GST