Kashmir needs no description to explain about its beauty. From childhood we have heard Kashmir is the Heaven on Earth. It's time to explore this beautiful place.
We strongly recommend to all the participants to do a COVID test before travelling to Uttarakhand /Himachal or any other long tour.
We also recommend to all the participants to give RT-PCR test not less than 96 hours before the travel and carry COVID negative certificates with them.
Doing a test strongly reduces the probability of participants coming to the mountains as asymptomatic carriers. It makes it a lot safer for all the participants and staffs in the team.
Meet The Trikon Team at Srinagar Station/Airport, we will start our journey towards Pahalgam. Will reach in the evening and rest for the day.
Full-Day At Pahalgam
Wake up with the scintillating view. Pahalgam today is for your free time and relaxation. Enjoy the beauty of Pahalgam as you can go to Betaab Valley, named after the HIT movie BETAAB which marks the debut of Sunny Deol and Amrita Singh. There's another place called Aru, which is 10 km from Pahalgam as it has fine meadows of picturesque scenery & starting point for trekking (Liddarwat, Kolahoi Glacier, Tarsar Lake).Dinner & overnight at hotel.
Pahalgam - Gulmarg
We will be driving from Pahalgam - to Gulmarg. Gulmarg is the popular destination where most of the Bollywood movies are shot including Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani. It's snow-capped peaks and pine alps will surely mesmerize you. Gulmarg is also known as “Meadow Of Flowers “ & has a famous Golf course during summer (which is one of the highest 18-holes golf courses in the world) & a Ski Resort during winter. Have dinner and play fun games. Sleep tight.
Gulmarg: Gondola, Skiing, and Sledging
Get ready for Gondola (Cable Car) Ride and make your eyes sharp to witness the beauty of Kashmir. You can also go for Skiing and Sledging too
Gulmarg -Srinagar: Overnight in Houseboat
Today say bye-bye to this beautiful destination and leave for Srinagar. On reaching Srinagar, you have free time to go to Shankaracharya Temple OR for a Shikara Ride or explore the remaining places such as in Srinagar if not completed on day 1. Dinner and overnight at Houseboat.
Back home with sweet memories
After breakfast check out from the hotel & Proceed to Srinagar airport to board the flight for onward destination.
Things to Carry
- A photocopy of your Identity Proof (Passport / Voter ID Card/PAN Card/Aadhar Card/ Driving License)
- Rucksack – If you are offloading your Rucksack, you will need a small daypack to carry your basic essentials
- Good trekking shoes and a pair of slip-on, if required for campsite
- 2 Water Bottles (1 liter each)
- Woolen or Fleece Gloves and a pair of waterproof gloves
- Cotton socks and woolen socks (2 pairs each)
- Balaclava, Woolen scarf – If you do not have a Balaclava, you can carry a Monkey cap instead
- Thermal Inners
- Fleece Jacket, Snow Jacket, or Padded Jacket (1 each)
- Windcheater or Poncho
- 2-3 pairs of trek pants
- 2 collared and full-sleeved t-shirts – Do not carry loose t-shirts as they tend to make you feel cold
- Camera or Binoculars
- Ready to eat snacks, Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D Powder – Carry nuts, dryfruits, energy bars to munch during the trek. They provide instant energy whenever it hits the lower base.
- Cap, Sunglasses – Do ensure that your sunglasses are UV Protected. Do not carry reflectors.
- Headlamp/LED Torch – Mandatory
- Toiletries – Sunscreen, Moisturizer, light towel, lip balm, wet wipes, toothbrush, toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer, Mosquito repellent, if required
- Polythene Bags or Zip-lock Bags – These help to segregate wet clothes, used wet wipes or sanitary napkins on trek
- Any medicines that you normally consume – Please consult your doctor in this regard
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Trikon, won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- Dear Trikoners, always remember SHOES are your best companion on a trek! Please wear a good pair of TREKKING SHOES and not sports or running shoes. Make sure they are durable and firm enough to withstand tough conditions. You can carry floaters to wear only after the trek is completed. Feel free to contact Trikoner buddies prior to the trek in case of any confusion.
Fitness & Health:
Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands a good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
Covid Safety Guidelines
- Each member of the group (participants/leaders/ clients & staff) wears a protective mask while on interaction with each other. Do carry few unused, disposable masks.
- It is strongly recommended to wear caps, full sleeves shirts and full trousers and shoes for adventure activities. It reduces exposure of your body parts.
- It should be ascertained from the participants that they are not residing / have not traveled in a containment zone and have not come in contact with any person who was tested positive in the last 14 days.
- Ascertain whether any participant has any symptoms of Influenza-like illness (ILI) like fever, dry cough, weakness, severe body ache etc. at the time of beginning of activity. If it is so then he/she should be asked not to participate actively and be evacuated on medical grounds and should be asked to report to the local health authority with his own expenses.
- Strictly avoid eating gutkha, pan masala, cigarette, or sniffing which induces spitting, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching external surfaces and touching your face when in outdoors.
- If the location of your adventure activity is too crowded then be prepared to leave or wait for the crowd to disperse/for your turn.
- It is mandatory that a participant informs the organizers if he tests positive for Covid within 14 days of returning from adventure activity. It will help the organizers to inform and alert all other persons in the group, so that they can follow the medical/government norms in this regard. Here it is absolutely essential that the participant observes
transparency and informs the organizers/group leaders about his Covid test results.
What is included in the tour
- Double/Triple sharing stay in Deluxe Rooms
- Accommodation in Houseboat at Srinagar
- Breakfast & Dinner in Hotel as per itinerary
- Local Sightseeing & City Tour
- Force Traveller/Innova NON AC for travelling
- Airport transfers
- Entry fees
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Gondola Ride at Gulmarg
- Shikara Ride at Dal Lake
- Trikon expertise
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mumbai to Srinagar Flights & Return
- Meals during travelling
- Extra activities and souvenirs
- Personal expenses and water bottles
- 5% GST
- Take a Shikara boat ride
- Stay in the luxurious house boats
- Sync yourself with the meadows of Gulmarg
- Play fun games at Pahalgam
- Embrace the local culture of Kashmiris