Let’s visit Gods Own Country and experience the exquisite ambience of this beautiful place. Kerala is supposed to be charming in all seasons and suits travelers across all categories. Famed for its backwaters, Kerala is a place which is always a priority on a travelers’ list. In this tour, we take you along the curvy roads of Cochin to Munnar, the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary in Thekkady and of course, a houseboat stay in Alleppey, also known as the Venice of India. Ideal for your summer trip, Kerala is definitely a destination to visit with friends and family. Right from the lush green tea gardens to the swaying palms in Alleppy, each and every destination holds its own unique charm.
Day 1 - Cochin to Munnar (Arrival)
Swagatham you are in Kerala. As you arrive in the capital city, we take you to the much awaited destination in Kerala. Munnar is by far the most popular place in Kerala, you will love to soak in the sanctity in Munnar. Munnar is 1800 mts above sea level and also the place of South India's highest peak. Your drive is definitely going be the best one. It takes approx. 4 hours to reach Munnar. Check in to your hotel and relax for the day today.
Day 2 : Munnar
Wake up in Munnar. Have your breakfast and start your sightseeing. Cover popular places like Matupetty dam, tea gardens and echo point. Don’t forget to click pictures and dance amidst the tea gardens.
Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 3 : Munnar - Thekkady
Today, we will head towards Thekkady another wild life destination in Kerala. The drive will take approx. 3-4 hours. Check in to your resort and relax. Have local delicious meals and interact with the locals. Thekkady is well known for one of the world's most fascinating wild life reserves -Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. The Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary in Thekkady is spread across 777 sq km and is well known for its wild life and scenic beauty. You can opt for a cruise at additional charge on Lake Periyar. During the boat ride spot the wildlife (elephants, Indian Gaur, Monkeys, Spotted deer, barking deer and birds of myriad varieties). You can also try popular Kerala ayurvedic spa here in the evening.
Day 4: Thekkady - Alleppey
After Breakfast, we shall move forward to Alleppey to feel the Houseboat paradise of Kerala. Set out for an awesome backwater cruise in traditional Kerala houseboat. Starting from Alleppey we will take you through sights of paddy fields created from Lake during the ruling of King and here cultivation happens below sea level. We will pass through multiple backwater canals and return back to Alleppey. Today, you spend the entire day in houseboat and soak into the vibes. Overnight accommodation will be in Houseboat.
Day 5 : Alleppey - Cochin (160 Km/ 4.5 Hrs)
Wake up and have breakfast at resort. Today, we will say adieu to Kerala and check out of the resort. Drive to Cochin for seeing some popular places as per time availability. By evening aim to reach Ernakulam station or Cochin Airport for departure
Note: Please book your return tickets after 7:00 pm
What is included in the tour
- Cochin to Cochin transportation in private vehicle
- Accommodation on triple sharing basis (for double sharing cost will be extra at actual)
- Breakfast and Dinner
- All meal included during houseboat stay
- Periyar National Park entry fees
- Blossom Park entry fees
- Tea Factory entry fees
- All transfers and sightseeing by Ac Vehicle as Per the Itinerary from 08.00 Am to 07.00 Pm
- All transfers and sightseeing by Ac Vehicle with a maximum run off
- All Toll, Parking Fee, Driver Bata & Fuel Cost
- T Trikon Tour Leader
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel cost to reach till Cochin
- Lunch (Because trying local food is a good idea)
- Boating/ Elephant Safari/ any kind of cultural program or activities charges or entry fees
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions
- Porterage at Hotels and Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- All Items of Personal Nature like mineral water, cold drinks, nimbu pani etc.
- Any Cost arising due to Natural Calamities like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase in Taxes or Fuel Leading To an Increase In Surface Transport
- Ayurveda Charges
- 5% GST
- Curvy roads of Cochin to Munnar
- Matupetty dam in Munnar
- Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary in Thekkady
- Houseboat stays in Alleppey