Siddhagad Fort is in the Murbad region in Malshej. The fort is 3232 Feet above MSL. The base village of the Siddhagad Fort is the village Narivali. You will see few remnants of the fort that was battled between British and Maratha army. Known for its history, the Siddhagad Fort is also a very famous spot among tourists and trekkers for its waterfall. Siddhagad Fort is a less explored fort and hence its natural beauty is still intact.
The Siddhagad Fort has two parts: The lower part is called as Siddhagad Machi (or Siddhagad Wadi) and it is located at about 1400feet above MSL. Whereas, the upper part of the Siddhagad Fort is known as Bale Killa (Citadel) and is located at about 3235 feet above MSL. Around 300 people reside at the Siddhagad Machi in a small village known as the Siddhagad Wadi Village.
Date: Sunday, 29th August ( Leaving Saturday Night )
Day 0: Saturday
10:30 pm: Meet the Trikon team at Andheri Bisleri Factory
10:45 pm: Journey starts, Pickups on the way
11:15 pm Pickup from Kotak Mahindra Bank ATM, near Dadar (E) station
11:45 pm: Pick up from Teen Hath Naka, Thane
Day 1: Sunday
03.00 am Reach base village, Rest in Bus till Morning
05:30 am Breakfast & Get ready for the trek
06.00 am Start the Trek
09.30 am Reach the Siddhagad Machi & Explore Machi
12.00 pm Start to descend
02.30 pm Reach the base and have
04:00 pm Start return journey
08.30 pm Reach Mumbai (Depends upon the Traffic)
Things to Carry
- Water Bottles (Approximately 3 liters)
- A light-weighted Haversack or Backpack, and a smaller Daysack
- Good pair of trekking shoes
- Extra pair of socks
- Slippers (optional- at the end of day)
- A good windcheater
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Camera, Binoculars (Optional)
- Toiletries – Sunscreen, Moisturizer, Light towel, Lip balm, Wet wipes, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer
- Any medicines that you consume normally, post consulting a doctor
- Mosquito repellent
- Snacks & Biscuits to munch on (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
Covid Safety Guidlines
· Each member of the group (participants/leaders/ clients & staff) wears protective mask while on interaction with each other. Do carry few unused, disposable masks.
· It is strongly recommended to wear caps, full sleeves shirts and full trousers and shoes for adventure activities. It reduces exposure of your body parts.
· It should be ascertained from the participants that they are not residing / have not traveled in a containment zone and have not come in contact with any person who was tested positive in last 14 days.
· Ascertain whether any participant has any symptoms of Influenza like illness (ILI) like fever, dry cough, weakness, severe body ache etc. at the time of beginning of activity. If it is so then he/she should be asked not to participate activity and be evacuated on medical grounds and should be asked to report to local health authority with his own expenses.
· Strictly avoid eating gutkha, pan masala, cigarette or sniffing which induces spitting, coughing or sneezing.
· Avoid touching external surfaces and touching your face when in outdoors.
· If the location of your adventure activity is too crowded then be prepared to leave or wait for the crowd to disperse/for your turn.
· It is mandatory that a participant informs the organizers if he tests positive for Covid within 14 days of returning from adventure activity. It will help the organizers to inform and alert all other persons in the group, so that they can follow the medical/government norms in this regard. Here it is absolutely essential that the participant observes transparency and informs the organizers/group leaders about his Covid test results.
· Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
· Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
· Dear Trikoners, always remember SHOES are your best companion on a trek! Please wear a good pair of TREKKING SHOES and not sports or running shoes. Make sure they are durable and firm enough to withstand tough conditions. You can carry floaters to wear only after the trek is completed. Feel free to contact Trikoner buddies prior to the trek in case of any confusion.
Fitness & Health:
Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
Important Information: Dear Trikoners, always remember SHOES are your best companion on a trek! Please wear a good pair of TREKKING SHOES and not sports or running shoes. Make sure they are durable and firm enough to withstand tough conditions. You can carry floaters to wear only after the trek is completed. Feel free to contact Trikoner buddies prior to the trek in case of any confusion.
What is included in the tour
- Travelling from Andheri - Andheri- by Pvt Non AC bus
- Food: Breakfast, Lunch
- Trikon Trekking Expertise Charges
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusionsv
- Lord Shiva Temple.
- Few broken cannons.
- Few water cisterns.