Prabalmachi is a little hamlet hiding in the hills. It offers a picturesque backdrop of two gigantic mountains of Sahyadris. Both Kalavantin Pinnacle and Mighty Prabalgad are the Twin Mountains that stand as a protector, keeping a close eye on its villager’s right from the top. This destination is indeed the best place to celebrate New Year; the sparkling city lights look glamorous from the hilltop. Adding to the fun are the bonfire arrangement and all night celebrations, is a unique way to celebrate New Year.
Date : Friday, 31st December 2021 to Saturday, 01st January 2022
03:00 pm Meet the Trikon Team at Panvel station and move towards Thakurwadi by local transport
04:00 pm Reach base village. Start trek to Prabalmachi after a round of introduction
06:00 pm Reach Prabalmachi and freshen up
08:00 pm Enjoy local cuisine for dinner
09:00 pm Setup the tent , Bonfire is up & dance to your favorite tracks
12:00 am Celebrate new year
06:00 am Wake up call and freshen up
07:30 am Start descend post breakfast
08:30 am Start return journey by local transport
09:30 am Reach Panvel station and catch your local Train/bus for home
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- Mask (Mandatory)
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Torch and mosquito repellent
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
- Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- Dear Trikoners, always remember SHOES are your best companion on a trek! Please wear a good pair of TREKKING SHOES and not sports or running shoes. Make sure they are durable and firm enough to withstand tough conditions. You can carry floaters to wear only after the trek is completed. Feel free to contact Trikoner buddies prior to the trek in case of any confusion.
Fitness & Health:
Though camping is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
Covid Safety Guidlines
- Each member of the group (participants/leaders/ clients & staff) wears protective mask while on interaction with each other. Do carry few unused, disposable masks.
- It is strongly recommended to wear caps, full sleeves shirts and full trousers and shoes for adventure activities. It reduces exposure of your body parts.
- It should be ascertained from the participants that they are not residing / have not traveled in a containment zone and have not come in contact with any person who was tested positive in last 14 days.
- Ascertain whether any participant has any symptoms of Influenza like illness (ILI) like fever, dry cough, weakness, severe body ache etc. at the time of beginning of activity. If it is so then he/she should be asked not to participate activity and be evacuated on medical grounds and should be asked to report to local health authority with his own expenses.
- Strictly avoid eating gutkha, pan masala, cigarette or sniffing which induces spitting, coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching external surfaces and touching your face when in outdoors.
- If the location of your adventure activity is too crowded then be prepared to leave or wait for the crowd to disperse/for your turn.
- It is mandatory that a participant informs the organizers if he tests positive for Covid within 14 days of returning from adventure activity. It will help the organizers to inform and alert all other persons in the group, so that they can follow the medical/government norms in this regard. Here it is absolutely essential that the participant observes
transparency and informs the organizers/group leaders about his Covid test results.
What is included in the tour
- Local transport from Panvel - Panvel
- Food: Evening Snacks, Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) and Morning Breakfast
- Triple Sharing Tented Accomodation with Bedding & Blanket
- Trikon Trekking Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travelling from Mumbai - Panvel
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusions
- Witnessing those city lights from top
- Camping at the hill-top
- Campfire activities
- Panoramic view of both Kalavantin & Prabalgad
- New year celebration