Odisha is one of those places in India that will leave its mark on your mind for years to come. Often considered as the land of beautiful temples, replete with mythological and archeological wonders, this state should be on your list, if you are considering a short trip with your family this vacation! Besides magnificent temples like Lord Jagannath at Puri, Sun temple at Konark, Lingaraj, Bramhameshwar and Anant Vasudev at Bhubaneshwar, Odisha also has amazing flora and fauna. Book Odisha tour packages with Trikon and get ready to explore lots of wonders that this beautiful destination has to offer.
- LTT to Bhubaneswar – Train no 12879 LTT Puri Superfast Express. Leaving LTT 0015 Thursday, Reaching Bhubaneswar 0710 Friday. Fare Rs. 1835/-
- Bhubaneswar to LTT – Train no 12880 Bbhubaewar LTT Superfast Express. Leaving Bhubaneswar 0710 Monday, Reaching LTT 1335 Tuesday. Fare Rs. 1835/-.
Day 01, 28 Feb 2020: Bhubaneshwar Rly. Station / Airport – Puri (60 kms / 2 hrs)
Arrive at Bhubaneswar Airport / Railway Station. Transfer to Puri. In the evening, you will visit the Lord Jagannath Temple. This glorious temple was built in 15th Century AD and known to be crowned with Lord Vishnu’s wheel & flag. After soaking in the divinity of this blissful place, get back to your hotel in Puri for an overnight stay.
Day 02, 29 Feb 2020: Excursion to Chilika Lake (Satpada) (50 kms one way)
After breakfast, start for full-day excursion to Chilika Lake. This lake is situated in Satpada. It’s famous for Irrawaddy Dolphins. You can enjoy boating at Satpada (at own cost) and visit the lagoon where the Chilika lake meets the Bay of Bengal. In the evening, get back to Puri. Overnight stay will be at Puri.
Day 03, 01 Mar 2020: Puri - Bhubaneswar via Konark (65 kms)
After breakfast, transfer to Bhubaneswar. Enroute visit Konark Sun Temple, Pipili, Dhauli and Cuttack. On arrival, check in to hotel. Overnight stay will be at Bhubaneswar.
Day 04, 02 Mar 2020: Bhubaneswar Sightseeing
After breakfast, visit Lingraj Temple. This temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and is one of the oldest temples. Non-Hindus are not allowed inside the temple premises. Post a visit to this temple, proceed to Udaigiri and Khandagiri Jain caves. These caves are known to belong to 2nd Century BC. In the evening, you can enjoy shopping at Ekamra Haat. This marketplace is famous for local handicrafts and other goodies. Get back to your hotel in Bhubaneswar for an overnight stay.
Day 05, 03 Mar 2020: Bhubaneswar Hotel – Bhubaneswar Rly. Station / Airport
Early morning check out from the hotel and transfer to Bhubaneswar Airport / Railway Station for onwards journey back home.
- Lingaraj temple
- Puri Jagannath temple
- Konark Sun temple
- Cuttack fort
- Chilka lake Dolphin safari
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on twin / triple Sharing Basis.
- Daily breakfast and Dinner
- Exclusive private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges, Camera charges
- Anything which is not mentioned in the proposal.
- 5% GST
- Bottled water