Prabalmachi Monsoon Trek From Panvel
Grade: Easy | Endurance: Easy
Your hunt for the perfect easy level leisure filled trek ends with Prabalmachi Trek. Located very close to Panvel city, an easy hike till the Prabalmachi village will give you the adventure feel and leave you spellbound with its green trails. Walking amidst the woods and climbing high till the village is a must indulge adventure with friends during monsoons. Once you reach up to Prabalmachi top, the view is mist filled and mesmeric.
Prabalmachi is a little hamlet hiding in the hills. It offers a picturesque backdrop of two gigantic mountains of Sahyadris. Both Kalavantin Pinnacle and Mighty Prabalgad are the Twin Mountains that stand as a protector, keeping a close eye on its villagers right from the top.
07:30 am : Meet the Trikon Team at Panvel railway station
09:00 am : Post Breakfast , Start journey towards base village
10:00 am : Reach base village
10:30 am : Introduction and instructions
11:00 am : Start trekking towards Prabalmachi
12:30 pm : Reach Prabalmachi
01:00 pm : Explore and unwind
01:30 pm : Have lunch
04:00 pm : Start descend
05:00 pm : Reach the base
05:30 pm : Get ready for departure
06:30 pm : Reach Panvel station
08:00 pm : Reach Mumbai
Train Time Table (CST to Panvel)
06:00 am CST
06:18 am Wadala
06:29 am Kurla
06:48 am Vashi
07:18 am Panvel
Train Time Table (Thane to Panvel)
06:19 am Thane
06:48 am Nerul
07:10 am Panvel
Monsoon Safety Measures
- Put clothes, money, camera, phone etc in polythenes while packing
- Wear shoes with good grips
- Use repellents to keep bugs away
- Make note of nearest railway station, bus stop, taxi stand etc.
- Do not stray away from your group during the trek
- Keep family & friends informed about your whereabouts
- Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- Dear Trikoners, always remember SHOES are your best companion on a trek! Please wear a good pair of TREKKING SHOES and not sports or running shoes. Make sure they are durable and firm enough to withstand tough conditions. You can carry floaters to wear only after the trek is completed. Feel free to contact Trikoner buddies prior to the trek in case of any confusion.
Fitness & Health:
Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
Checkout our blog on Monsoon Trekking Essentials @ https://www.ttrikon.com/blog/monsoon-trekking-essentials/
- Experience the thrill of a monsoon Trek to Prabalmachi
- Enjoy a panoramic view of the Sahyadris from Prabalmachi top
- Panoramic view of both Kalavantin & Prabalgad
- Explore and learn its significance in history
- Cross misty and thrill-filled trails
What is included in the tour
- Panvel to Prabalmachi and Prabalmachi to Panvel by Local Transport
- Food: Breakfast & Lunch
- Trikon Trekking Expertise Charges
- 5% GST Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
- Identity Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Trekking Shoes
- Enerzyl powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & biscuits
- Extra pair of clothes
- Clean napkin or towel
- Rain coat/ Poncho / Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella)
- Haversack or backpack (No sling bags)
- Camera (optional)
- Please carry personal medicines if any
- Hand Sanitizer