Grade: Easy Type: Wildlife Jungle Safari's: 4 Gypsy Safari
Are you a wildlife enthusiast? Do the big cats and the mystery of the dense jungles entice you? Then, hop into our Ranthambore National Park Safari!
Ranthambore, nestled at the juncture of Aravalli and Vindhya ranges, is a natural home to Tigers, Leopards, Striped Hyenas, Sambar deer, Chital and a host of birds and flora. It is named after the historic Ranthambore fortress, which lies within the park. For a wildlife enthusiast, this place is a dream come true as it is famous for frequent tiger sightings. The national park has ruins of old structures in the backdrop of nature and thus is a wonderful concoction of history and wilderness. Tigers here aren’t bothered by human presence and hunt and roam around in the open in broad daylight. This increases the chance of getting an eyeful of the mighty cats. So get ready to experience the thrill of jungle safari at Ranthambore and get immersed in its sights and sounds.
Book your Ranthambore safari package online with Trikon now.
Ranthambore National Park or Ranthambhore is one of the largest national parks in northern India, covering entire area of around 400 sq. km. It is situated in the Sawai Madhopur district of southeastern Rajasthan, about 160 km from Jaipur, which is also the nearest airport. The nearest town and railway station is at Sawai Madhopur, about 11 km away. Ranthambore National Park lies at the edge of a plateau and is bounded to the north by the Banas River and to the south by the Chambal River.
Batch 1: Friday, 24th January - Sunday, 26th January 2020
Batch 2: Friday, 21st February - Sunday, 23rd February 2020
Batch 3: Friday, 24th April - Sunday, 26th April 2020
Cost for Triple Sharing - 15499 + 5% GST
Cost for Twin Sharing - 16499 + 5% GST
Above dates not possible?
Contact us & we promise to customize above itinerary as per your convenience.
Call now on 9820022466 or drop an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 0: Thursday
06:30 pm Meet the Trikon Team at Mumbai Central
07:10 pm Catch Jaipur Superfast Express for overnight journey to Sawai Madhopur
Day 1: Friday
10:30 am Reach Sawai Madhopur, transfer to the resort via Private Transport
11:30 pm Hotel check in, freshen up and take rest
02:00 pm Leave for afternoon Ranthambore safari after lunch
06:30 pm Back to hotel, have evening tea and relax for the day
07:30 pm Watch the informative slide-show/documentary on the wild habitat of Ranthambhore.
8:00 pm Enjoy dinner with chats and yummy food, share experience of first safari
Day 2: Saturday
05:30 am Wake up call! Leave for morning Ranthambore safari
10:00 am Back to hotel, freshen up and have breakfast
01:00 pm Leave for afternoon Ranthambore safari after lunch
06:30 pm Back to hotel, gupshup over evening tea
07:00 pm Enjoy Rajasthani Folk Dance and cultural show performed by local artists
08:30 pm Dinner and retire for the day
Day 3: Sunday
07:30 am Wake up call! Leave for morning Ranthambore safari
10:30 am Back to hotel, freshen up and have breakfast
02:00 pm Have lunch and Leave for station via private vehicle
04:00 pm Catch train from Sawai Madhopur station for overnight journey to Mumbai
Day 4: 18th May, Monday
08:00 am Reach Mumbai
Tiger sightings are matter of luck. Weather conditions also affect tiger sightings.
Please note that train or flight tickets can be arranged on request. The fare is not included in the tour cost and will have to be paid separately.
Train Information for Smooth Journey, Or you can take a flight to reach Jaipur.
- For Onward Journey - 12955/Mumbai Central - Jaipur SF Express
- For Return Journey - 12956/Jaipur - Mumbai Central SF Express
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 litres water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
- Carry a big cloth / bandanna / scarf to protect you from the dust
- Body Warmer for the chilly early mornings
- Sunscreens are very important
- Carry a pair of good binoculars
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- Gypsy & Canter Jungle Safari
- Tigers and other wildlife in natural habitat
- Birds like Greylag Goose, Woodpeckers, Indian Gray Hornbills, Common Kingfishers, Cuckoos, Parakeets, Asian Palm Swift to name a few.
- Wildlife photography
- Rajasthan cultural show
What is included in the tour
- Transport by AC Vehicle from Sawai Madhopur to Sawai Madhopur
- Food: Lunch on Day 1 to Lunch on Day 3
- 3 Gypsy & Canter Safaris , Guide & Entry charges
- Triple Sharing AC Accommodation
What is NOT included in the tour
- Train / Flight Ticket and Airport / Transfer to and from Mumbai to Sawai Madhopur.
- Food ordered during train journey
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
- 5% GST