Sandhan Valley Trek & Camping
This season it’s time to embrace the old adventure, in a way you’ve probably never thought of. Trekking right down, down till the valley where dusk bestows you. It is indeed an experience no trekker would dare to ignore. The next adventurous trekking destination on our list is Sandhan Valley Trek, which is popularly known as the valley of shadows or valley of darkness. The legacy of both the names has come from the geographical structure and high rising horizons of this trek, which indeed confirm a whole lot of adventure that ends with a rejuvenating experience at the campsite. Thanks to the 200 ft depth and long way descend, which gives you the adrenaline rush and makes your descending experience a moment to cherish.
What’s even more thrilling about the sandhan valley trek? Well, when you’ve to reach mid-way and feel you’ve done enough. To your surprise, there’s an adventurous rappelling patch that you need to abseil (rappel) for reaching the base and moving further towards your campsite.
On reaching the Sandhan valley campsite after an adventurous descend, a bonfire and tasty local food wait to treat your taste buds. Camping besides the huge pond, playing fun games, star gazing, and lots more is bound to add blissful memories to your travel diaries.
- Washroom/Changing rooms available at Base Village.
Batch 1: Saturday, 30th - Sunday, 31st Jan 2021 (Leaving Friday, 29th Night)
Batch 2: Saturday, 6th - Sunday, 7th Feb 2021 (Leaving Friday, 5th Night)
Batch 3: Saturday, 13th - Sunday, 14th Feb 2021 (Leaving Friday, 12th Night)
Batch 4: Saturday, 20th - Sunday, 21st Feb 2021 (Leaving Friday, 19th Night)
Batch 5: Saturday, 27th - Sunday, 28th Feb 2021 (Leaving Friday, 26th Night)
Day 0: Friday
11:00 pm: Meet The Trikon Buddies at Pritam Hotel, Dadar (E)
11:15 pm: Journey Starts, Pickup On the way
11:45 pm: Pickup from Teen Hath Naka Junction, Thane
Day 1: Saturday
04:30 am: Reach base village
05:00 am: Get fresh and have breakfast
05:30 am: Start the trek
12:00 pm: Lunch (In the valley, mid-way)
05:30 pm: Reach Campsite
06:30 pm: Rejuvenate and relax by having a fun time
08:00 pm: Dinner time
09:00 pm: Hit your sleeping bags and watch the shining stars
Day 2: Sunday
06:00 am : Wake up, get fresh and have breakfast
09:00 am : Get ready to leave the campsite
12:00 pm : Reach Dehne
12:30 pm : Have lunch
02:30 pm : Leave for Mumbai
06:30 pm : Reach Mumbai (Tentatively)
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Torch with Extra Batteries
- Sleeping bag or bed sheet
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
- Avoid wearing precious Jewellery while trekking, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
- Magnificent view of the Huge Valley
- Fully shadowed trek! Say bye to sun rays!
- Full descend, keep climbing down
- Rappelling thrill
- Chimney crossing
- Natural pond to chill besides
- Camping in the dark valley
- Explore Dehne village
What is included in the tour
- Private Non AC Bus Dadar to Dadar
- Food: Day 1 – Breakfast, Packed Lunch, Dinner; Day 2 – Breakfast & Lunch
- Trikon Trekking Expertise Charges
- Triple / Quadruple Sharing Tented Accommodation
What is NOT included in the tour
- Train Travel
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
- 5% GST