Croatia, located at the crossroads of Central and Southeast Europe is a destination that seems right out of a fairy-tale. Replete with green slopes, white stone streets, grand castles and fortress, museums, churches and galleries, this country makes for a perfect romantic getaway or a family vacation. Consider a Croatia family trip this vacation and experience the rich cultural heritage of this exotic country that ranks 18th in world’s most popular tourist destination in the world.
Day 1: Arrive in Zagreb
On arrival in Zagreb, you will be transferred to the hotel. Check in. Rest of the day is at leisure. Later you will be transferred for dinner to an Indian restaurant. Overnight stay in Zagreb. (D)
Day 2 - Zagreb City Tour with Funicular Ride
After a sumptuous breakfast, proceed for a Zagreb city tour. Take a walking tour of Zagreb’s historic district. Visit the Upper Town of Gornji Grad and St. Stephen’s Cathedral. Then see the Museum of Broken Relationships. The tour ends at Jelacic square. Relax at a cafe and try the delicious local cuisine. Free time for shopping later enjoy hot Indian Dinner and return to the hotel in Zagreb. Overnight stay in Zagreb. (B, D)
Day 3 – Split
After breakfast, check-out hotel of your hotel and proceed to the Plitvice Lakes National Park. After you reach Plitvice Lakes, the local guide will show you the geological and hydrogeological phenomenon of karst, with 16 bigger and few smaller lakes, gradually lined up, separated by barriers. The cascading waterfalls, the aquamarine virgin lakes surrounded by dense, thick forests. Plitvice Lakes are a natural phenomenon of a rare and unique beauty.
Feast your eyes on one of the most beautiful places in the world! UNESCO has declared it with all rights as the World's natural inheritance. Proceed to Zadar for a walking guided tour seeing the entire spectrum of monuments and hidden corners taking you in the past more than 300 years. Experience the melodious music of the sea organ. Later drive to Split enjoy Indian dinner and check in the hotel in Split. Overnight stay in Split. (B, D)
Day 4 - Blue Caves
After a sumptuous breakfast, proceed to the Blue cave. Take a speedboat ride to the Bisevo Island, whose highlight is the Blue Cave. Visit Komiza- fishermen village on Viz Island. Later visit Haver town – one of the most beautiful harbours in the world, and a rich cultural heritage as well. Its seven-century old walls still survive, as well as many 15th-17thC Venetian era noble houses and public buildings. Later return back to Split enjoy Indian Dinner. Overnight stay in Split. (B, D)
Day 5 - Dubrovnik
After a sumptuous breakfast check out of the hotel and proceed for a guided Split walking tour which includes the Roman part of town (Diocletian palace) and old part of town (City hall, promenade, Fish market). The ruins of the Palace, can be found throughout the city. The cathedral locally known as St. Duje church was built in the middle Ages, reusing materials from the ancient mausoleum. 12th and 13th Century Romanesque churches, medieval fortifications, 15th Century Gothic palaces and other palaces in Renaissance and Baroque style make up the rest of the protected area.
Proceed to Mostar a UNESCO world heritage listed old town for a guided walking tour and admire the cities medieval buildings and historic monuments. Later travel to Dubrovnik, enjoy Indian Dinner and check in hotel in Dubrovnik. Overnight stay in Dubrovnik. (B, D)
Day 6 - Dubrovnik Walking Tour with Cable Car Ride
After sumptuous breakfast, proceed for the guided city tour of Dubrovnik a walking tour of “Old Dubrovnik”; the Rector’s Palace, the Bell Tower Clock, Orlando’s Column and the Sponza Palace. You will also visit the Dominican Monastery and Franciscan Monastery with its own Pharmacy, one of the oldest in the world. The route takes you around the Old Town via Onofrio's Fountain and up Prijeko Street to the Old Port - the key to Dubrovnik's trading and maritime success.
Along the way, you will pay a visit to St. Saviour's, the grandiose Franciscan and Dominican church, and see wine-producing vines believed to be more than 100 years old. Later ascend up the craggy Mt Srd in the spacious comfortable cable car affording incredible views of Dubrovnik and the Adriatic. Later have delicious Indian Dinner and return to the hotel in Dubrovnik. Overnight stay in Dubrovnik. (B, D)
Day 7- Day at Leisure
Today is the last day of your Croatia tour. The day is at leisure for you to explore this beautiful city or you can take an optional tour to Montenegro on your own. Overnight stay in Dubrovnik. (B, D)
Day 8 - Depart Dubrovnik
After breakfast, you will be dropped to the airport to board your flight back home with happy memories. (B)
• The third person sharing the room is provided with an additional mattress or a roll away bed
• Owing to EU hotel occupancy regulations, a maximum of 3 persons are allowed in a room
• A surcharge may be applicable on certain departures
• Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged
• For detailed Terms and Conditions, kindly get in touch with us on 9820022466.
• 50 days before departure: Booking deposit less bank charges of Euro 30 bank charges
• 49 - 31 Days before departure: 50% of total tour cost
• Less than 30 Days before departure: 100% of total tour cost
Payment Policy: bookings must be made in writing
• Booking amount will be 20% of the tour price
• 50% of the tour price 50 days before departure
• Balance 30 days before departure
• We will require a copy of the passport for each tour participant
• The final balance must be paid minimum 45 days prior to the departure date
• Bookings made less than 45 days prior to arrival will require to be paid in full
• Procuring the requisite travel visa are the sole responsibility of the tour participant / booking agent
• A full set of our terms & conditions are available on request
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in double/twin rooms in hotels stated in the itinerary (or similar)
- Continental Breakfast & Indian Dinners
- Meals, coach tours, transfers, entrance fee, sightseeing tours as indicated in the itinerary
- Mandatory tips to driver (EUR 2 per person per day)
- Services of a Tour Manager
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airport Taxes
- Meals except mentioned above
- Alcohol or other beverages unless mentioned in Inclusions
- Travel/ Medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Optional tours and excursion etc
- 5 % GST
- Video and Camera permits at sights.
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary.
- Porterage at hotels, airports, seaports, laundry, telephone charges, room service, minibar, all items of personal nature
- Airline / Hotel surcharges (if applicable) during high / festive season, trade fairs, exhibitions, conventions, special events etc. to be paid extra per person.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Reach Zagreb
- Enjoy a walking tour of Zagreb’s historic district
- Visit to Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Marvel at the ancient monuments at Zadar
- Take a speed boat ride to Bisevo Island to visit the Blue Cave
- Visit Diocletian palace, old parts of Dubrovnik
- Revel the Dubrovnik Walking Tour with Cable Car Ride