Prabalmachi is a little hamlet hiding in the hills, so close to our megacity! It offers a picturesque backdrop of two gigantic Sahyadri peaks–Prabalgad and Kalavantin. Leave behind the city chaos and lose yourself to the mountains by spending some fun time
Spend some relaxing time at Prabalmachi base village. Simply indulge in never ending conversations and share stories. Wake up to mesmerizing views of the valley and check out the city lights that will make your weekend worthwhile.
Located very close to Mumbai, Prabalmachi serves as the base village for famous treks of Prabalgad and Kalavantin forts.!
Batch 1: 16th - 17th January 2021
Batch 2: 23rd - 24th January 2021
Batch 3: 30th - 31st January 2021
Above dates not possible?
Contact us & we promise to customize above itinerary as per your convenience.
Call now on 9820022466 or drop an email on email@example.com
Day 1: Saturday
05:00 pm Meet the Trikon Team at Panvel station and move towards Thakurwadi by local transport
06:00 pm Reach base village. Start trek to Prabalmachi after a round of introduction.
07:30 pm Reach Prabalmachi and freshen up
08:30 pm Enjoy local cuisine for dinner
10:00 pm Setup the tent , Bonfire is up & dance to your favorite tracks
Day 2: Sunday
06:00 am Wake up call and freshen up
07:30 am Start descend post breakfast
08:30 am Start return journey by local transport
09:30 am Reach Panvel station and respective catch buses for Mumbai
Things to Carry
- Identity Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Torch with new cells
- Sleeping bag or bedsheet
- Enerzyl powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & biscuits
- Extra pair of clothes
- Clean napkin or towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or backpack (No sling bags)
- Camera (optional)
- Please carry personal medicines if any
- Hand Sanitizer
Important Information: Dear Trikoners, always remember SHOES are your best companion on a trek! Please wear a good pair of TREKKING SHOES and not sports or running shoes. Make sure they are durable and firm enough to withstand tough conditions. You can carry floaters to wear only after the trek is completed. Feel free to contact Trikoner buddies prior to the trek in case of any confusion.
- Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Please take return ticket till Panvel
- Missing the train means missing the trek, no refunds would be entertained by Trikon
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
- Enjoy a panoramic view of the Sahyadris
- Camping at the hill-top
- Campfire activities & Bonfire
- Panoramic view of both Kalavantin & Prabalgad
- Team bonding games
What is included in the tour
- Local Transport traveling from Panvel to Thakurwadi and back
- Food: Dinner and Breakfast with Tea
- Triple Sharing Tented Accomodation
- Trikon Trekking Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Train Travelling
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
- 5% GST