Turkey, a country situated between Europe and Asia has always been at the centre of the world history. Often referred to as the destination where east meets west and history meets adventure, it is not difficult to fall in love with this beautiful country. It is home to 16 UNESCO world heritage sites! It is a land of Roman history, hot air balloons, hot springs, iconic landmarks, archaeological remnants and mouth-watering cuisines. If this destination is on your mind,then check out our Turkey vacation packages. We not just help you explore this beautiful country but also guarantee you a fantastic vacation experience.
Day 1: Arrive Istanbul
Arrive at the Istanbul Airport. You will be met by our local representative and transferred to the hotel. Check-in to the hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure for you to enjoy. Overnight stay in Istanbul.
Day 2: Istanbul
After having breakfast at the hotel, head for a full day tour of Istanbul Classical City. Your day 2 of Istanbul tour package will include exploring – the Blue Mosque (Sultanahmet), Hippodrome, Hagia Sophia Museum, Grand Bazaar and Topkapi Palace. Touring these places means walking through the bygone era. Transfer back to hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3: Istanbul
In the morning after a sumptuous breakfast, head over for a full day Istanbul Two Continentals tour. In this tour, you will cover places like Golden Horn, Spice Market, Bosphorus Cruise tour, Dolmabahce Palace, Bosphorus Bridge experience and Camlica Hills. After exploring the glories of Istanbul and witnessing the authentic Turkish culture, transfer back to the hotel for an overnight.
Day 4: Istanbul – Cappadocia
This morning, pick up packed breakfast and you will be transferred to the Sabiha Gokcen Airport to board an early morning flight to Kayseri. Upon arrival at 07:45, you will be met by our local representative and transferred to the hotel.
Your full day Cappadocia City tour will start from the airport at 09:00. Visit Devrent Valley, Monk Valley, Avanos Village and Goreme Open Air Museum. Goreme Open Air Museum is a UNESCO world heritage site that features rock-cut churches dating back to 10th and 12th century. Transfer back to the hotel in Cappadocia for an overnight stay.
Day 5: Cappadocia
Post breakfast, you will proceed for Cappadocia City tour. Day 5 of Istanbul tour packagewill cover places like Rose Valley, Cavusin Village, Ortahisar Castle, Kaymakli or Ozkonak Underground City and Pigeon Valley. Transfer back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 6: Cappadocia – Kusadasi
In the morning, head to the Kayseri Airport to board a flight to Izmir. After arrival in Izmir, you will be transferred to your hotel in Kusadasi. Rest of the day is at leisure for you to explore the nearby areas or rest. Overnight stay in Kusadasi.
Day 7: Kusadasi
Start your full day tour of Ksuadesi, which will cover places like the House of Virgin Mary, Ephesus Ruins, Artemis Temple, Isabey Mosque and Sirince Village. Transfer back to Kusadasi for an overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 8: Kusadasi – Pamukkale – Kusadasi
After having breakfast, start your tour of Pamukkale. Visit Cotton Castle & Hierapolis travertines. The dazzling travertines are formed by calcium deposits from the area’s hot springs. Transfer back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Kusadasi.
Day 9: Kusadasi – Depart Izmir
Istanbul tour concludes! Grab a breakfast at the hotel, check out and transfer to the Izmir Airport to board your flight back home.
QUOTE BASED ON MINIMUM 2 ADULTS TRAVELLING TOGETHER
Travel Date – 1st Dec 2019 – 31st Mar 2020 (Every Friday Departure)
Istanbul Grand Halic or similar 4*
Cappadocia Burcu Kaya or similar 4*
Kusadasi Marina or similar 4*
INR 70000 per person on double sharing basis
Terms & Conditions:
- It Is Mandatory To Carry A Valid Photo Identity Card (Passport / Aadhaar Card / Driving License / Voter ID Card).
- All rates and services are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- Above is just a quote. We are not holding any hotel bookings at this point of time.
- Early check in / late checkout is subject to availability & totally at hotel’s discretion
- Rates are applicable for Indian (or applicable) nationals only unless specified
- Offer is valid for 02 Adults traveling together & arrival / departure by same flight. Any change on group size will affect the price accordingly
- Please note GST will be extra on final bill as per Indian government rules
- The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road, political condition, flight, type of class and operating conditions
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice, due to the cost change of hotel rates in case of any event, like Trade Fair, Exhibition, important holidays, etc.
- Hotel Block out dates include special events period, peak period, block out period and public holidays.
- High season surcharges will be applicable if any.
- Any type of mandatory fee like a resort fee / city tax / green fee etc. has to be paid at the hotel directly, the same is not a part of the package and cannot be pre-paid.
- Optional tours are booked & paid on 100% nonrefundable & non cancellation policy.
- On days when you are taking internal flights, there is a possibility that we might provide packed meal in case the flight timing does not suit the meal time.
- Triple Occupancy – In certain cities no extra bed or cot will be provided to the third person in a triple room. In certain hotels extra bed or mattress will be provided to the third person.
- There are times when hotels provided will be on the outskirts of the city, this helps in smooth inter-city transfers and to avoid city traffic
- Do check your flight status/schedule 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure, since airline schedules are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve right to adjust the tour cost in accordance with the fluctuation of currency exchange rate or amendments in local government taxes
- The company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client for any over stay expenses due to delay or changes in bus / air / trains / ship / or cancellation of special bogie or other services due to sickness, weather conditions, strike, war or any other cause whatsoever. Sightseeing missed & / or program being cancelled after the commencement of the tour & before the due period due to any unavoidable situations which are beyond our control. Any Loss/Damage of baggage by the Airlines / Hotels / Coach / Cruise.
Payment & Cancellation policy:
- 50% payment before 60 Days of Travel date
- 25% payment before 45 days of Travel Date
- Balance 25% payment - 3 weeks prior to booking commencement
- 30 days before arrival – 50% cancellation charge
- 14 days before arrival - 75 % cancellation charge
1 weeks prior to arrival – 100% cancellation charge
What is included in the tour
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Istanbul with breakfast
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Cappadocia with breakfast
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Kusadasi with breakfast
- PVT Round Trip transfer from/to Istanbul Airport
- Round Trip Seat In Coach Transfer from Kayseri ASR Airport to Hotel in Cappadocia & vice versa
- Round Trip Seat In Coach Transfer from Izmir ADB Airport to Hotel in Kusadasi & vice versa
- 6 Lunch at nice local restaurants during sightseeing
- 2 Full Day Istanbul City tour as per the itinerary
- 2 Full Day Cappadocia City tour as per the itinerary
- 1 Full Day Ephesus City tour
- 1 Full Day Pamukkale Hierapolis City tour
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare (International and Domestic)
- Airport Taxes
- Meals except mentioned above
- Alcohol or other beverages unless mentioned in Inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Entry fees, camera charges, optional tours and excursion etc
- Voluntary Tips for Drivers & Guides
- 5 % GST
- Early check in & Late check out at the hotels
- Video and Camera permits at sights.
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary.
- Porterage at hotels, airports, seaports, laundry, telephone charges, all items of personal nature
- Airline / Hotel surcharges (if applicable) during high / festive season, trade fairs, exhibitions, conventions, special events etc. to be paid extra per person.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions