Waterfall Rappelling Near Malshej
This monsoon is all about adventure, isn’t it? Just cross that extra limits and embark on a thrilling experience that gives you the perfect adrenaline rush. Located near Malshej, a surreal location where silvery waterfalls and lush green mountains bow down to welcome you. At this destination, the ever flowing waterfalls attract adventure lovers to perform the thrilling activity called as WATERFALL RAPPELLING.
Is it safe??? Can I do it as well?
We’ve brought in experts and technical guides who are an expert in performing and undergoing these activities. Right from high quality harness to right instructions, we make sure you end up with a safe landing and make the most out of it. All adventure lovers from various age groups who have a thirst to do something different can surely opt for it.
Batch 1: 4th July 2021 (Leaving 3rd Night)
Batch 2: 11th July 2021 (Leaving 10th Night)
10:30 pm: Meet the Trikon team at Andheri Bisleri Factory
10:45 pm: Journey starts for Malshej, Pickups on the way
11:15 pm Pickup from Kotak Mahindra Bank ATM, near Dadar (E) station
12:00 pm: Pick up from Teen Hath Naka, Thane
04:00 am: Reach Base Village and rest for some time in the bus,
07:00 am Good Morning… Breakfast and Introduction round
08:45 am: We have to walk for one hour in the jungle to reach the rappelling point
09:45 am: With a quick introduction round and a brief about the rappelling patch we’ll start with the activity
01:30 pm: Start return journey to base
02:30 pm: Back to Base Village and lunch
04:00 pm: Start return journey to Mumbai
08:00 pm: Mumbai tentatively
- Petzl or MSA harness
- Simond Carabiners
- Simond Descenders or Karo Friction device.
- Karam or loco rappelling helmet
- Chest loop sling
- Todi Main rope 10mm
- Thanawala Belay 8mm
- Life jackets
- Knee and Elbow Guards
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Rain coat/ Poncho/ Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella)
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
Monsoon Safety Measures
- Put clothes, money, camera, phone etc in polythenes while packing
- Wear shoes with good grips
- Use repellents to keep bugs away
- Make note of nearest railway station, bus stop, taxi stand etc.
- Do not stray away from your group during the trek
- Keep family & friends informed about your whereabouts
Covid Safety Guidlines
· Each member of the group (participants/leaders/ clients & staff) wears protective mask while on interaction with each other. Do carry few unused, disposable masks.
· It is strongly recommended to wear caps, full sleeves shirts and full trousers and shoes for adventure activities. It reduces exposure of your body parts.
· It should be ascertained from the participants that they are not residing / have not traveled in a containment zone and have not come in contact with any person who was tested positive in last 14 days.
· Ascertain whether any participant has any symptoms of Influenza like illness (ILI) like fever, dry cough, weakness, severe body ache etc. at the time of beginning of activity. If it is so then he/she should be asked not to participate activity and be evacuated on medical grounds and should be asked to report to local health authority with his own expenses.
· Strictly avoid eating gutkha, pan masala, cigarette or sniffing which induces spitting, coughing or sneezing.
· Avoid touching external surfaces and touching your face when in outdoors.
· If the location of your adventure activity is too crowded then be prepared to leave or wait for the crowd to disperse/for your turn.
· It is mandatory that a participant informs the organizers if he tests positive for Covid within 14 days of returning from adventure activity. It will help the organizers to inform and alert all other persons in the group, so that they can follow the medical/government norms in this regard. Here it is absolutely essential that the participant observes transparency and informs the organizers/group leaders about his Covid test results.
· Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
· Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
· Dear Trikoners, always remember SHOES are your best companion on a trek! Please wear a good pair of TREKKING SHOES and not sports or running shoes. Make sure they are durable and firm enough to withstand tough conditions. You can carry floaters to wear only after the trek is completed. Feel free to contact Trikoner buddies prior to the trek in case of any confusion.
Fitness & Health:
Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
Important Information: Dear Trikoners, always remember SHOES are your best companion on a trek! Please wear a good pair of TREKKING SHOES and not sports or running shoes. Make sure they are durable and firm enough to withstand tough conditions. You can carry floaters to wear only after the trek is completed. Feel free to contact Trikoner buddies prior to the trek in case of any confusion.
What is included in the tour
- Onetime Rappelling with all gears
- Traveling from Andheri - Andheri- by Pvt Non AC bus
- Food: Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea/Coffee
- Trikon Trekking Expertise Charges
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
- Enjoy the blissful weather amidst the mountains
- Challenge yourself and do something you’ve never done before
- Superior thrill and adventure that keeps you excited
- Beautiful Jungle Trail