Surrounded by lush green forests and fields, the trekking route towards Maharashtra’s Highest Peak i.e. Kalsubai is a surreal experience for all the nature lovers and trek enthusiasts. Challenging yet fun-filled, kalsubai trek towards the highest summit will test your patience and offer an amazing panaromic view of several more mountain ranges like Alang, Madangad, Kulang, Ratangad (south west) and to the south Pabhargad, Ghanchakkar & Harishchandragad.
About the place Nestled among the Sahyadri range, Kalsubai is a mix of medium ascend slopes as well as rocky patches overlooking the valley below. To reach Kalsubai Summit, Govt. has built many iron ladders along the vertical hill slopes. Also, attempting to climb the most wish-listed mountain in the Sahyadri - Kalsubai offers a great sense of achievement for most of the trekking enthusiasts.
Batch 1 : 06th - 07th February 2021
Day 0: Saturday
09:30 pm Catch the Train for Kasara Station from CSMT
Day 1: Sunday
12:15 am Reach Kasara and leave for Bari Gaon via local transport
01:30 am Reach base village and Start the Trek
05:00 am Reach the top and rest, explore peak after witnessing a glorious sunrise!
07:30 am Breakfast
08:30 am Start Descending
11:30 am Reach base village, freshen up and have Lunch
01:30 pm Start Journey back to Kasara Station
03:00 pm Reach Kasara station and proceed towards Mumbai
06:00 pm Reach Mumbai
CST – Kasara Slow Local Time Table
09:32 pm - CSMT
09:40 pm - Byculla
09:50 pm - Dadar
10:00 pm - Kurla
10:06 pm – Ghatkopar
10:27 pm – Thane
10:50 pm – Dombivali
11:01 pm – Kalyan
12:11 am - Kasara
Note: Missing the Train means Missing the Event.
- Panoramic view of other peaks from top
- Sunrise from the peak
- Reaching the top via ladder route
- Know the story behind Kalsubai
- Highly enthusiastic and energetic trek
What is included in the tour
- Transportation from Kasara to Kasara
- Food: Sunday Breakfast and Lunch
- Trikon Trekking Expertise Charges
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Local train tickets Mumbai-Kasara-Mumbai
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Head Torches or Torches
- Camera (Optional)
- Head Torch with Extra Battery
- Sleeping Bag or proper bedding
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
IMPORTANT: Avoid wearing precious Jewellery while trekking, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
- Washroom and Changing Room Facility Available at Base Village