Georgia,undoubtedly is one of the fascinating destinations of the world. Once a Soviet Union state, Georgia will make for a great trip if you are looking forward to visiting a place that offers a mix of breathtaking scenery, cultural tourism, hikes, solace and some self-introspection.
Located on the crossroads between Europe and Asia, Georgia is home to Caucasus Mountain villages. The place has a unique cultural heritage and is renowned for its hospitality and cuisine.
The capital city, Tbilisi’s proximity to the lucrative Silk Road, throughout history made it a point of contention between various global powers.
Plan your holidays to this exotic destination with TravelTrikon’s Georgia package and experience the best of everything that this charming nation has to offer!
QUOTE BASED ON MINIMUM 6 ADULTS TRAVELLING TOGETHER
Hotel : Hotel Tiflis or similar 3*
Cost : INR 38000 per person on double/triple sharing
Day 1: Arrive in Tbilisi
Arrive at the Tbilisi International Airport. Check-into the hotel at Tbilisi for an overnight stay. Relax and enjoy your dinner!
Day 2: Excursion to Ananuri – Gudauri – Kazbegi
Day 2 trip combines the full day exploration of Ananuri, Gudauri and Kazbegi regions. Kazbegi National Park, located on the northern slopes of the mighty Caucasus range is a protected area covering a total of over 8,700 hectares. Situated 5,047 metres above the sea level is Kazbegi Mountain (or Mkinvartsveri), which is the third highest mountain in Georgia.
Explore the ski resort Gudauri located in Mtskheta-Mtianeti (Georgia), witness the astonishingly diverse landscapes and get a great ski in its slopes. The resort offers free riding and heli-skiing opportunities for skiers of all levels. For skiing and snowboarding, there are 32.5 km of slopesavailable.
Ananuri fortress, Jinvali water reservoir and view of Gudauri Panorama are other absorbing things that you would be covering in Day 2. After soaking in the captivating aesthetics and congregating some memorable experiences, return for an overnight stay in Tbilisi and relish a great dinner.
Day 3: Excursion to Bodbe – Sighnaghi – Kvareli
Explore the beautiful towns of Bodbe, Sighnaghi and Kvareli. Popularly known as the country of wine-lovers, this easternmost province of Georgia was referredby Dumas as “the garden province of Kakheti.”
The sight of horse-drawn carts, hayricks dotted fields, rivers making their waythrough green pastures and spectacle of sweet grapes, which are still harvested by hand are some of the scenic delights you will get to enjoy in this fertile land.
Enjoy amazing places like the Bodbe monastery, Sighnaghi city, Kvareli city (the city of love) etc. Return to the Tbilisi hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 4: Tbilisi Full day Tour
Enjoy a full-day tour of the Tbilisi, the capital city of Georgia. Explore the historical and architectural wonders of Georgia. Tbilisi's diverse history is reflected in its structural design, which is a mix of medieval, neoclassical, Beaux Arts, Art Nouveau, Stalinist and the Modern structures.
Cover places like Old town, Metekhi church, Narikala fortress, Meidani square, Peace bridge, Mtatsminda park (funicular ride), Trinity church, etc. Get back to the hotel in Tbilisi for an overnight stay.
Day 5: Depart Tbilisi
This morning check out of the hotel. You will be transferred to the Tbilisi International Airport to board your flight back home.
What is included in the tour
- Georgia country vacation package includes 4 nights’ accommodation in the above mentioned hotel with breakfast
- All transfers and sightseeing by private car
- English speaking guide
- Return airport transfers
- 1 bottle of water per day
- Lunch (excluded only on arrival and departure day)
- Dinner (excluded only on departure)
- Tours according to the itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Wine tasting in Kvareli
- Tour pick up and drop off from your hotel
What is NOT included in the tour
- Visa fees
- Airport Taxes
- Meals except mentioned above
- Alcohol or other beverages unless mentioned in Inclusions
- Travel insurance
- 5 % GST
- Early check in & Late check out at the hotels (Check in & Check out time 12.00 to 12.00 Noon)
- Video and Camera permits at sights.
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary.
- Porterage at hotels, airports, seaports, laundry, telephone charges, all items of personal nature
- Airline / hotel surcharges (if applicable) during high / festive season, trade fairs, exhibitions, conventions, special events etc. to be paid extra per person.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions