Mr. Bachchan had once said “Kutch nahi dekha toh Kuch nahi dekha!” This quote is true in all aspects. Kutch or Great Rann of Kutch or White Dessert refers to the white salt desert, which is an empty expanse of white salt land and has blue sky above. Mix of art and culture, traditions and ancient heritage all come together to deliver a scintillating experience. During the RannUtsav, you can experience the superior indulgence of Kutchi culture and live performances. Witness the local artisans weaving traditional artwork and displaying the handicrafts.
At Trikon, we also take you for a Bhuj sightseeing tour where you can explore the Havelis and Mahals for the Royal treatment.Shop for Bandani, jewelry and dazzling fabric for an amazing feel.
Date : 30th December 2019 to 02nd January 2020
Above dates not possible?
Contact us & we promise to customize above itinerary as per your convenience.
Call now on 9820022466 or drop an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 0: Monday , 30th December
17:00: Meet Trikon Team at Bandra Station
Leave for Bhuj by 22955/KUTCH EXPRESS & Spend overnight in Train
Day 1: Tuesday , 31st December 2019
Khavda – KaloDungar – India Bridge – White Desert ( 130Kms 3.5 Hrs approx One Way )
& Reach hotel by 9 am and get freshen up. Post breakfast leave for Khavda by A/c Vehicle. Full day tour to India Bridge, KaloDungar, than move towards White Desert – Heaven on the Earth and enjoy life time memorable Sunset and also Full Moon beauty of White Rann. Feel lost in the white dessert land.The White Rann emits the most beautiful colors to create a magical ambience you’ve always wished to experience. We can also see the RannUtsav and enjoy local delicacies there. Try camel riding and attend live performances. Come back to hotel and celebrate new year
Day 2: Wednesday, 1st Jan 2020 - Bhuj Sight Seeing (Full day)
Wake up at 6 am and freshen up. Have breakfast by 7.30 am and start exploring Bhuj’s famous destinations. Visit AinaMahel & PragMahel and proceed for MANDVI Beach Sightseeing. Post lunch explore Vijay Villas Palace & Mandvi’s Famous Beach, Indulge in breathtaking sunset at Mandvi beach. Come back to Bhuj and drop to station. Catch 19116/Bhuj DDR EXP around 10 pm
Day 3: Thursday, 2nd Jan 2020
Reach Mumbai by 2:00 pm (Trip concludes)
Things to Carry
- Water Bottles
- A light-weighted Haversack or Backpack, and a smaller Day Sack
- Good pair of trekking shoes, and a pair of flip-flops
- Thermal Inners
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Camera, Binoculars (Optional)
- Toiletries – Sunscreen, Moisturizer, Light towel, Lip balm, Wet wipes, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer
- Any medicines that you consume normally, post consulting a doctor
- Mosquito repellent
- Snacks & Biscuits to munch on (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Participants must carry cash in order to survive and buy anything at Rann. Except high end luxury hotels, restaurants and souvenir shops, plastic money such as credit card and debit card is not accepted throughout Rann.
- ATM’s are common only in Bhuj, and beyond that finding ATM is also difficult.
- Avoid wearing precious Jewelry, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Please make sure you report at the start location as per the itinerary. No refunds would be entertained by Trikon. Consult your Trikon buddy in advance in case of any changes.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Anybody found consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
- Blend the rich local art and culture of Dhordo – Kutch
- Handicraft artists weaving the beautiful art works
- Be at the top most point for sunrise sighting of Rann – Kala Dunger
- Live up the blissful moment of Full Moon at Rann
- Witness the world famous RANN UTSAV
- Enjoy doing camel ride and watch live performances
- Walk across the widespread White Salt Dessert
- Visit Vijay Vilas Palace &Aina Mahal
- Visit Indo-Pak border from India Bridge
- Visit Vijay-vilas palace and Mandavi beach
- Local shopping and food hopping around Bhuj
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in triple sharing Non/ AC rooms at Bhuj ( Basic Accommodation with amenities)
- Bhuj to Bhuj Traveling
- Pure Veg Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner – Day1) ( Breakfast & Lunch – Day 2)
- Comfortable AC Bus for covering all destinations
- Entry, parking and toll charges
- Trikon expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any expenses of personal in nature such as Liquor or Souvenirs
- Rides and activity charges
- Mumbai to Mumbai Traveling
- Performance charges
- Camera charges
- Any miscellaneous expenditure incurred during the tour
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions