Let's welcome first sunrise of new year from Maharashtra's highest peak or you can say The Everest of Maharashtra.
Believe it or not, this will be your best experience to witness beautiful sunrise on 1st day of the new year from Everest of Maharashtra.
The trekking route towards Maharashtra’s Highest Peak is a surreal experience for all the nature lovers and trek enthusiasts. Challenging yet fun-filled, trek towards the highest summit will test your patience and offer an amazing panaromic view of several more mountain ranges like Alang, Madangad, Kulang, Ratangad (south west) and to the south Pabhargad, Ghanchakkar & Harishchandragad.
Batch 1: Saturday, 1st January 2022 (Leaving Friday Night)
Day 0: Friday, 31st December 2021
07:30 pm Meet the Trikon Team at Bisleri Junction, Andheri (E)
07:45 pm Leave for Kalsubai, Pick Up Points In-between
08:30 pm Pick Up Point, Pritam Hotel (Dadar)
09:30 pm Pick Up Point Teen Haath Naaka, Thane
10:15 pm Pick Up Point Kalyan Bhiwandi Bypass
Day 1: Saturday, 1st January 2022
01:00 am Reach Base Village, Freshen Up
01:30 am Introduction and Start The Trek
05:00 am Reach the top and rest, explore peak after witnessing a glorious sunrise!
08:00 am Post Breakfast, Start descend towards base village
11:00 am Reach base village and have lunch
01:30 pm Proceed towards Mumbai
06:30 pm Reach Mumbai
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Sleeping Bag or proper bedding
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
- Torch with Extra Batteries
Winter Is Here!
- Please wear/carry full sleeves t-shirts or jackets for all camping events
- Thermal innerwear helps shield against cold
- Scarf or mufflers or ear muffs can be of use in windy areas
- Balaclava, woolen caps always prove useful
- Woollen gloves and socks will help keep hands, feet warm
- Moisturizer, sunscreen and lip balm will help prevent sunburn.
IMPORTANT: Avoid wearing precious Jewellery while trekking, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
What is included in the tour
- Transportation from Mumbai - Mumbai by private Non AC bus
- Morning Breakfast and Lunch
- Trikon Trekking Expertise Charges
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- 31st Night Dinner
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
- New year eve celebration at highest peak of Maharashtra
- Witness 1st sunrise of 2021 from Everest of Maharshtra
- Panoramic view of other peaks from top
- Reaching the top via ladder route
- Know the story behind Kalsubai
- Highly enthusiastic and energetic trek