Lonavala- Bhimashankar Range Trek
The heavy rain showers are definitely not a good experience in the bustling city. The rains call out for a getaway and for true adventure lovers, the Lonavla-Bhimashankar range needs a visit. Cover a distance of about 75 kms through dense forests and get lost in the beauty of nature. You can experience every feature of the perfect weather conditions in the close vicinity of nature. There’s no noise but music of crickets, the winds gushing, water streams flowing and of course the rain drizzle.
Trikon, is taking you for a trek through this ancient trade route from the Sahyadris. It will test your endurance levels but offer you a plethora into the wilderness of nature.
Date : 30th Sept - 1st Oct 2023
(Please Note: This Trek is not at all applicable for the first timers)
Day 1: 30th September, 2023
01:15 am: Meet The Trikon Team at Lonavala Station, Platform no. 1 (Near ticket window)
It is advised for participants to look after their travelling till Lonavala. You can take Mahalaxmi Exp/Siddheshwar Exp.
People coming from Pune can come by train/bus anytime.
01:30 am: Start the trek from Lonavala
04: 00 am: Reach Valvand Village or Jambhivali base village and rest for sometime
06:00 am: Breakfast at the base
07:00 am: Start the trek
02:00 pm: We will have our lunch enroute
05:00 pm: Reach Padaryachi Wadi
Dinner and stay
Day 2: 01st October 2023
06:00 am: Wake up call
06:30 am: Breakfast
07:30 am: Start trek towards Bhimashankar
02:30 pm: Lunch break
02:30 pm: Reach Bhimashankar, visit temple
Trek will be officially over at Bhimashankar. From here you can opt for Bus to Pune / Mumbai.
Things to Carry
- Water Bottles (Approximately 3 liters)
- Saturday Lunch
- A light-weighted Haversack or Backpack, and a smaller Daysack
- Good pair of trekking shoes
- Extra pair of socks
- Slippers (optional- at the end of day)
- Light blanket or sleeping bag
- A good windcheater
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Camera, Binoculars (Optional)
- Toiletries – Sunscreen, Moisturizer, Light towel, Lip balm, Wet wipes, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer
- Any medicines that you consume normally, post consulting a doctor
- Mosquito repellent
- Snacks & Biscuits to munch on (Optional)
- Energy Powder or Glucon D powder
· Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
· Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
· Dear Trikoners, always remember SHOES are your best companion on a trek! Please wear a good pair of TREKKING SHOES and not sports or running shoes. Make sure they are durable and firm enough to withstand tough conditions. You can carry floaters to wear only after the trek is completed. Feel free to contact Trikoner buddies prior to the trek in case of any confusion.
Fitness & Health:
Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
Important Information: Dear Trikoners, always remember SHOES are your best companion on a trek! Please wear a good pair of TREKKING SHOES and not sports or running shoes. Make sure they are durable and firm enough to withstand tough conditions. You can carry floaters to wear only after the trek is completed. Feel free to contact Trikoner buddies prior to the trek in case of any confusion.
What is included in the tour
- Food: Day 1: Breakfast , Dinner ; Day 2: Breakfast & Lunch
- Travel from Lonavala to Base Village
- Homestay/Dormitory at Padhryachi wadi
- Trikon expertise charges
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Train Travelling from Mumbai / Pune to Lonavala
- Saturday Lunch
- Return journey from Bhimashankar to Mumbai / Pune
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Bhimashankar Temple Visit
- Gupt Bhimashankar Trek
- Moderate level 75 KMS Range Trek