Located in the heart of Himalayas, India’s scenic neighboring country – Nepal offers plenty of opportunities of sightseeing, escapades and soul searching for tourists. Whether you are an adventure freak, spiritual person or just seeking to spend some quality with family, Nepal would undoubtedly be the perfect holiday destination for you!
What’s more, with Trikon’s Nepal well designed package you don’t have to worry about planning an itinerary and missing out on places.
The places of destination we offer in our Nepal tour package are summarized further.
Pashupatinath Temple: Considered to be one of the sacred Shiva temples in Asia, Pashupatinath Mandir is spread across 246 hectors of land amidst natural beauty of Kathmandu Valley and along River Bagmati. This temple, featuring a 2-storied Pagoda-like structure was declared a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site in 1979.
Boudhanath Stupa and Swyambhunath Stupa: Boudhanath Stupa, situated 8 km to the east of Kathmandu is another inspiring place to visit. One of the major pilgrim sites for Buddhist around the world, the site has a massive 36-meter stupa of Buddha. Located in the northwest of Kathmandu on Swayambhunath hillock is Swayambhunath Stupa, also called as “Monkey temple”. This Buddhist Stupa dates back to 460 A.D.
Davis fall and boat trip to Phewa Lake:Davis fall in Pokhara will certainly astound you! This waterfall creates almost 500-feet long tunnel (known as Patale Chango) as it reaches its bottom. Surrounded by abundant of flora, Davis fall is a major crowd puller. The boat trip on Phewa Lake is certainly one of high-points of Kathmandu tour package,as you not just get to enjoy the panoramic views of Himalaya Mountains around the lake but also witness the enthralling reflection of these majestic mountains in the pristine waters of Phewa!
Patan and Bhaktapur Tour:A visit to Patan and Bhaktapur will be an enriching and enlightening experience. These two kingdoms of yester years are the centres of Buddhist and Hindu heritage. Simply stroll along the streets of these two cities, marvel at the site of shrines, temples, palaces, and art efects and do shopping in the souvenir stalls.
Chitwan:A family trip to Nepal would be incomplete without a visit to Chitwan. Yes, Chitwan National Park is a World Heritage-listed preserve and one of the most unmissable places to visit in Nepal. A visit to this park provides wildlife experience like no other. Home to One Horn Rhino, Royal Bengal Tiger, Leopard, different reptiles and species of birds,you can also spot crocodiles and alligators in marshes and rivers situated within the sanctuary. Elephant Safari, Jeep Safari is a popular activity can enjoy during your visit to Chitwan.
Air India flight AI213 leaving New Delhi 0725 am, Reaching Kathmandu 0910 am.
Indigo flight 6E45 leaving New Delhi 0715 am, Reaching Kathmandu 0920 am.
For international flights you need to report airport 3 to 4 hours in advance. If you are travelling from other cities to New Delhi plan your travel accordingly. Guests can take flights reaching New Delhi between 1 am to 0230 am.
Batch 1: Sunday, 22nd March - Saturday, 28th March 2020
Batch 2: Sunday, 19th April - Saturday, 25th April 2020
Batch 3: Sunday, 03rd May - Saturday, 9th May 2020
Batch 4: Sunday, 10th May - Saturday, 16th May 2020
Batch 5: Sunday, 17th May - Saturday, 23rd May 2020
Batch 6: Sunday, 24th May - Saturday, 30st June 2020
Batch 7: Sunday, 31st May - Saturday, 6th June 2020
Day 01: Arrival in Nepal
Arrival Kathmandu International Airport in the morning, Ideal time to reach is by 10 am. Pick up and Transfer to Hotel, Half Day. Kathmandu Sightseeing (Bouddhanath Stupa & Pashupatinath Temple Aarati Puja), Back to Hotel, Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara
Breakfast at Hotel, Drive to Pokhara via Manakamana Darsan (Supplement cost INR 525.00 per person for cable car ticket), Transfer to Hotel, Overnight at Pokhara.
Day 03: Pokhara sightseeing
Breakfast at Hotel, Pokhara Sightseeing (Talbarahi Fewa Lake, Bindabasini Temple,Gorkha Museum, David falls, Gupteshwor Cave & Seti Gorge), Back to Hotel, Overnight at Pokhara.
Day 04: Pokhara to Chitwan
Breakfast at Hotel, Drive to Chitwan National Park, Transfer to Hotel, Have lunch, Day free on your own, Dinner, ON..
Day 05: Chitwan sightseeing
Breakfast at Hotel, Chitwan Jungle Activities (Elephant safari, Elephant Breading Center, Bird watching, Canoeing Ride, Tharu cultural program, Jungle walk), Lunch & Dinner, ON.
Day 06: Chitwan to Kathmandu
Breakfast at Hotel, Drive back to Kathmandu, Visit Swyambhunath Monkey Temple, Transfer to Hotel, ON.
Day 07: Departure from Kathmandu
Breakfast at Hotel, Drop to Kathmandu International Airport, Departure.
What is included in the tour
- Accomodation on tripple sharing basis
- 2N accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- 2N accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast.
- 2N accommodation in Chitwan with breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Kathmandu International Airport pickup/ drop.
- Two half day kathmandu sightseeing.
- One day pokhara sightseeing.
- Jungle activities in Chitwan National Park.
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Chitwan-Kathmandu by transfer via Manakamana Darsan. (Cable car ticket INR525.00 excludes)*
- All transfer & sightseeing by pvt Ac Car/Scorpio/Hiace.
- Welcome drinks on arrival.
- All hotel applicable tax included.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airport Taxes
- Meals except mentioned above
- Alcohol or other beverages unless mentioned in Inclusions
- Travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Optional tours and excursion etc
- Gratuities to guide & drivers
- Service not mention above.
- Entrance fee during sightseeing.
- Manakamana cable car ticket.
- Personal expenses.
- 5 % GST
- Video and Camera permits at sights.
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary.
- Porterage at hotels, airports, seaports, laundry, telephone charges, all items of personal nature
- Airline / Hotel surcharges (if applicable) during high / festive season, trade fairs, exhibitions, conventions, special events etc. to be paid extra per person.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions