New Year Camp Beach Camp Escape
Escape the city hustle, the crowded party places and chaos. Just surrender yourself to serenity, peace and sanctity. This New Year treat your Instagram posts with a different vibe, our Beach Side New year camping plan is a sheer treat to your soul, mind and body. This New Year camping destination is your dream idea of living by the beach. While the rolling waves take away stress, the swaying palms with its breeze calm you and make you feel fresh and rejuvenated. Probably, the best way to kick start 2022 isn’t it? Give a big shout out to your friends and family, gather them and bring them along for some fun music, dance and a night full of starry affair by the beach. Delicious food and great company by our trip leads will act as a cherry on the pie.
Date : 31st Dec - 01st Jan 2022
Day 1 : 31st December 2021
Meet the Trikon Team at Safale Station @ 05.00 pm Reach the scintillating campsite by the beach at 5:30 pm approx and surrender yourselves to the roaring waves. We will allot the tent and then make you feel at home with some hot tea and snacks. Enjoy the pleasant view and get ready to end the year with a blast. Dance and sing your heart out as we play your favorite tunes and don't forget lip-smacking dinner ( VEG+ NON-VEG) awaits for you. Put on your dancing shoes and sing the latest tunes besides the campfire, we will also play fun games to make the night a memorable one. Chill by the beach and say Happy New Year as soon as the clock strikes 12. Have a memorable night and sleep by the beach.
Day 2 : 1st January 2022
Wake up to a breathtaking view near the coconut farm and soak yourself with new ideas and new resolutions as the new year has started on a good note. Freshen up to have breakfast and check out.
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- Mask (Mandatory)
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Torch and mosquito repellent
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
- Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- Dear Trikoners, always remember SHOES are your best companion on a trek! Please wear a good pair of TREKKING SHOES and not sports or running shoes. Make sure they are durable and firm enough to withstand tough conditions. You can carry floaters to wear only after the trek is completed. Feel free to contact Trikoner buddies prior to the trek in case of any confusion.
Covid Safety Guidlines
- Each member of the group (participants/leaders/ clients & staff) wears protective mask while on interaction with each other. Do carry few unused, disposable masks.
- It is strongly recommended to wear caps, full sleeves shirts and full trousers and shoes for adventure activities. It reduces exposure of your body parts.
- It should be ascertained from the participants that they are not residing / have not traveled in a containment zone and have not come in contact with any person who was tested positive in last 14 days.
- Ascertain whether any participant has any symptoms of Influenza like illness (ILI) like fever, dry cough, weakness, severe body ache etc. at the time of beginning of activity. If it is so then he/she should be asked not to participate activity and be evacuated on medical grounds and should be asked to report to local health authority with his own expenses.
- Strictly avoid eating gutkha, pan masala, cigarette or sniffing which induces spitting, coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching external surfaces and touching your face when in outdoors.
- If the location of your adventure activity is too crowded then be prepared to leave or wait for the crowd to disperse/for your turn.
- It is mandatory that a participant informs the organizers if he tests positive for Covid within 14 days of returning from adventure activity. It will help the organizers to inform and alert all other persons in the group, so that they can follow the medical/government norms in this regard. Here it is absolutely essential that the participant observes
transparency and informs the organizers/group leaders about his Covid test results.
What is included in the tour
- Pickup & Drop from Safale Railway station
- Evening Snacks, Barbeque
- Dinner (Veg & Non-veg)
- Tripple Sharing tented accommodation
- Morning Breakfast
- Trikon Expertise
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mumbai to Safale & Back
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Anything ordered during travelling
- Sleep under the blanket of stars
- Tent stay
- Moonlight walk on the Beach
- Barbeque at the campsite
- Fun and Surprise games