All those trekking enthusiasts, come join us for an exciting night trek to Bhairavgad! Bhairvagad located in the Malshej Ghat of the mighty Sahyadri Ranges is easily identifiable by its sharp pinnacle, separated from the main range. After trekking through the loose soil for a while, you will be hiking your way through the rock-cut steps. Besides trekking, you will also be doing rock-climbing! The highlight of the trek will be the scenic beauty of – NaneGhat, Malshej Ghats, Ajoba and Harishchandragad that you would be witnessing once you reach atop.
Batch 1 : Saturday, 06th - Sunday, 07th Feb 2021
Batch 2: Saturday, 20th - Sunday, 21st Feb 2021
10:30 pm: Meet The Trikon Buddies at Pritam Hotel, Dadar (E)
10:40 pm: Journey Starts, Pickup On the way
11:00 pm: Pickup from Teen Hath Naka Junction, Thane
06.30 am: Start trek towards Moroshicha Bhairavgad.
08.30 am: Reach Bhairavgad Steps. Start Climbing a small Rock patch, one by one.
11.00 am: Reach the Top of Moroshicha Bhairavgad. After the View immediately start Descending.
11.30 am: Descend the Rock patch one by one.
02.30 pm: Reach Base Village. Lunch at Local Hotel.
04.00 pm: Start return journey
08:00 pm : Reach Mumbai
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Sleeping Bag or proper bedding
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
Winter Is Here!
- Please wear/carry full sleeves t-shirts or jackets for all camping events
- Thermal innerwear helps shield against cold
- Scarf or mufflers or ear muffs can be of use in windy areas
- Balaclava, woolen caps always prove useful
- Woollen gloves and socks will help keep hands, feet warm
- Moisturizer, sunscreen and lip balm will help prevent sunburn.
Covid Safety Guidlines
- Each member of the group (participants/leaders/ clients & staff) wears protective mask while on interaction with each other. Do carry few unused, disposable masks.
- It is strongly recommended to wear caps, full sleeves shirts and full trousers and shoes for adventure activities. It reduces exposure of your body parts.
- It should be ascertained from the participants that they are not residing / have not traveled in a containment zone and have not come in contact with any person who was tested positive in last 14 days.
- Ascertain whether any participant has any symptoms of Influenza like illness (ILI) like fever, dry cough, weakness, severe body ache etc. at the time of beginning of activity. If it is so then he/she should be asked not to participate activity and be evacuated on medical grounds and should be asked to report to local health authority with his own expenses.
- Strictly avoid eating gutkha, pan masala, cigarette or sniffing which induces spitting, coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching external surfaces and touching your face when in outdoors.
- If the location of your adventure activity is too crowded then be prepared to leave or wait for the crowd to disperse/for your turn.
- It is mandatory that a participant informs the organizers if he tests positive for Covid within 14 days of returning from adventure activity. It will help the organizers to inform and alert all other persons in the group, so that they can follow the medical/government norms in this regard. Here it is absolutely essential that the participant observes
transparency and informs the organizers/group leaders about his Covid test results.
IMPORTANT: Avoid wearing precious Jewellery while trekking, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
What is included in the tour
- Traveling from Mumbai to Mumbai Private Vehicle
- Breakfast & Lunch (Pure Veg)
- Trikon Expertise
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Personal Expenses such as Mineral Water, Beverages
- Anything not mentioned in above inclusion list