Mr. Bachchan had once said “Kutch nahi dekha toh Kuch nahi dekha!” This quote is true in all aspects. Kutch or Great Rann of Kutch or White Dessert refers to the white salt desert, which is an empty expanse of white salt land and has blue sky above. On the full moon night, watch the entire carpet of salt glow as if in a dreamland. Mix of art and culture, traditions and ancient heritage all come together to deliver a scintillating experience. During the Rann Utsav, you can experience the superior indulgence of Kutchi culture and live performances. Witness the local artisans weaving traditional artwork and displaying the handicrafts.
At Trikon, we also take you for a Bhuj sightseeing tour where you can explore the Havelis and Mahals for the Royal treatment.Shop for Bandhani, jewelry and dazzling fabric for an amazing feel.
Day 0: Thursday, 12th November 2020
14:00: Meet the Trikon Team at Dadar Station. Leave for Bhuj by 09115/Bandra Bhuj Special Train. Overnight Journey.
Day 1: Friday, 13th November 2020
Reach Bhuj Station at 7 AM and leave for Hotel. Reach hotel by 9 am and get freshen up. Have breakfast and relax. 11:00 am we start for Kala Dungar and enjoy the scenic road drive. We visit Kala Dongar, which is known to be the highest point of Rann enroute for a short halt. Have lunch and leave for exploring the most awaited “The Great Rann of Kutch” for the excellent sync of culture and artistic feel. Feel lost in the white desert land. The White Rann absorbs the most beautiful colour and creates a magical ambience you’ve wishes to experience. You can witness LIVE dance performance and participate too. We can also see the Rann Utsav and enjoy local delicacies there. Try camel riding and attending live performances. Come back to hotel and relax.
Day 2: Saturday, 14th November 2020 (Diwali)
Wake up at 8 am and freshen up. Have breakfast at 9 am and leave for Swaminarayan temple, Bhujodi, Aina Mahal and Prag Mahal. Have lunch leave for Mandavi beach to witness sunset and explore the Vijay vilas palace. Post sunset come back to hotel.
Day 3: Sunday, 15th November 2020 (New Year)
Wake up at 8:00 and freshen up. Have breakfast and leave to explore Kutch museum and Chattardi. Have lunch and shopping time for 2 hrs. You can explore the local market near Vande Matram. Reach station at 9.30 pm to board train. Train starts from BHUJ at 10.25 pm. Overnight journey.
Day 4: Monday, 16th November 2020
Reach Mumbai by 01:30 pm. Trip Ends.
- Blend the rich local art and culture of Dhordo - Kutch
- Handicraft artists weaving the beautiful art works
- Be at the top most point for sunrise sighting of Rann - Kala Dongar
- Live up the blissful moment of Full Moon at Rann
- Witness the world famous RANN UTSAV
- Enjoy doing camel ride and watch live performances
- Walk across the widespread White Salt Desert
- Visit Vijay Vilas Palace Aina Mahal
- Visit Vijay-vilas palace and Mandvi beach
- Local shopping and food hopping around Bhuj
What is included in the tour
- Mumbai to Mumbai Train Travelling Non-AC
- Accommodation in Triple Sharing AC Rooms
- Pure Veg Meals from Day 1 breakfast, lunch to Day 3 Lunch
- Comfortable AC Bus/Car for covering all destinations
- Entry, parking and toll charges
- Trikon expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Day 3 Dinner
- Any meals during train journey
- Rides and activity charges
- 5% GST
- Camera charges
- Any miscellaneous expenditure incurred during the tour
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions