Mr. Bachchan had once said “Kutch nahi dekha toh Kuch nahi dekha!” This quote is true in all aspects. Kutch or Great Rann of Kutch or White Dessert refers to the white salt desert, which is an empty expanse of white salt land and has blue sky above. On the full moon night, watch the entire carpet of salt glow as if in a dreamland. Mix of art and culture, traditions and ancient heritage all come together to deliver a scintillating experience. During the Rann Utsav, you can experience the superior indulgence of Kutchi culture and live performances. Witness the local artisans weaving traditional artwork and displaying the handicrafts.
At Trikon, we also take you for a Bhuj sightseeing tour where you can explore the Havelis and Mahals for the Royal treatment.Shop for Bandhani, jewelry and dazzling fabric for an amazing feel.
So, Celebrate this Diwali at Kutch with Trikon and Make it the memorable one.
Diwali Special Batch: Wednesday 3rd November - Sunday, 7th November 2021
Note: Participants must catch ADI DOUBLE DECKR (02933) Train From Mumbai Central / Borivali for Ahmedabad which leaves from Mumbai Central at 2:05 PM and reaches Ahmedabad at 9.05 pm.
Day 0: Wednesday, 3rd November 2021
Catch ADI DOUBLE DECKR (02933) Train From Mumbai Central / Borivali for Ahmedabad which leaves from Mumbai Central at 2:05 PM. Reach Ahmedabad Station at 9.05 pm and have dinner at the station canteen. We have the buffer time for 4 hours. Catch BDTS BHUJ SF SPL (09455) Express at Midnight 1.30 am. Night Journey in Train
Day 1: Thursday, 4th November 2021
Reach Bhuj Station at 08:45 am, have breakfast and will proceed for Kalo Dondar which is known to be the highest point of Rann enroute for a short halt. Post 11.30 will check in, freshen up, have lunch, rest and leave for exploring the most awaited “The Great Rann of Kutch” for the excellent sync of culture and artistic feel. Feel lost in the white desert land. The White Rann absorbs the most beautiful colour and creates a magical ambience you’ve wishes to experience. You can witness LIVE dance performance and participate too. We can also see the Rann Utsav and enjoy local delicacies there. Try camel riding and attending live performances. Come back to hotel and celebrate Diwali with Trikon.
Day 2: Friday, 5th November 2021
Saalmubarak!!! Good Morning at 7 am and freshen up. Have breakfast at 9 am and leave for Swaminarayan temple (If opened), Aaina Mahal, Prag Mahal. Have lunch and leave for Mandavi beach to witness sunset and explore the Vijay vilas palace. Post sunset come back to hotel, have dinner and enjoy the new year.
Day 3: Saturday, 6th November 2021
Wake up at 8:00 and freshen up. Have breakfast and leave to explore Chattardi. Have lunch and shopping time for 2 hrs.You can explore the local market. Visit Vande Mataram Park for Laser Light Show by evening. Post Show, have dinner and reach Bhuj Station by 9.30 pm. We will be catching 09116 Bhuj-Dadar Express which leaves from Bhuj at 10.35 pm.
Day 4: Sunday, 7th November 2021
Reach Mumbai by 2:00 pm (Trip concludes)
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in Double Sharing AC Bhunga
- Train Travel From Mumbai - Ahmedabad by Second Sitting
- Train Travel From Ahmedabad - Bhuj and Bhuj to Mumbai by Non AC Sleeper Coach
- Pure Veg Meals From Day 1 Breakfast, Lunch to Day 3 Lunch
- Comfortable AC Bus / Innova Car for covering all destinations
- Rann Entry Charges
- Entry, parking and toll charges
- Trikon expertise charges
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Train Travel From Mumbai - Ahmedabad
- Day 3 Dinner
- Any meals during train journey
- Rides and activity charges
- Camera charges
- Any miscellaneous expenditure incurred during the tour
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Blend the rich local art and culture of Dhordo - Kutch
- Handicraft artists weaving the beautiful art works
- Be at the top most point for sunrise sighting of Rann - Kala Dongar
- Live up the blissful moment of Full Moon at Rann
- Witness the world famous RANN UTSAV
- Enjoy doing camel ride and watch live performances
- Walk across the widespread White Salt Desert
- Visit Vijay Vilas Palace Aina Mahal
- Visit Vijay-vilas palace and Mandvi beach
- Local shopping and food hopping around Bhuj