Mr. Bachchan had once said “Kutch nahi dekha toh Kuch nahi dekha!” This quote is true in all aspects. Kutch or Great Rann of Kutch or White Dessert refers to the white salt desert, which is an empty expanse of white salt land and has blue sky above. On the full moon night, watch the entire carpet of salt i.e. Rann of Kutch glow as if in a dreamland. Mix of art and culture, traditions and ancient heritage all come together to deliver a scintillating experience. During the Rann Utsav, you can experience the superior indulgence of Kutchi culture and live performances. Witness the local artisans weaving traditional artwork and displaying the handicrafts.
At Trikon, we also take you for a Bhuj sightseeing tour where you can explore the Havelis and Mahals for the Royal treatment.Shop for Bandani, jewelry and dazzling fabric for an amazing feel.
Batch 1 : 27th Nov - 30th Nov 2020
Batch 2 : 24th Dec - 27th Dec 2020
Batch 3 : 25th Dec - 28th Dec 2020
Batch 4 : 29th Jan - 01st Feb 2021
Batch 5 : 26th Feb - 01st Mar 2021
Above dates not possible?
Contact us & we promise to customize above itinerary as per your convenience.
Call now on 9820022466 or drop an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
02:00 pm : Meet the Trikon Team at Dadar Western. Leave for Bhuj by Train & Spend overnight in Train
Day 2 - Breakfast in the Train - Kalo Dungar – Hodka – White Desert
Reach Station by 7 am, Travel towards Kalo Dungar, Explore till 11:30 am, Reach hotel by 01:00 pm and get freshen up. Post Lunch leave for White Desert – Heaven on the Earth and enjoy life time memorable Sunset and also Full Moon beauty of White Rann. Feel lost in the white desert land. Thanks to the full moon glory, the White Rann emits the most beautiful colors to create a magical ambience you’ve always wished to experience. We can also see the Rann Utsav and enjoy local delicacies there. Try camel riding and attend live performances ( If its available). Come back to hotel and relax.
Day 3 - Bhuj Sight Seeing (Full day)
Wake up at 7 am and freshen up. Have breakfast by 8.00 am and start exploring Bhuj’s famous destinations. Visit AinaMahel & Prag Mahal and proceed for MANDVI Beach Sightseeing. Post lunch explore Vijay Villas Palace & Mandvi’s Famous Beach, Indulge in breathtaking sunset at Mandvi beach. Come back to Bhuj and drop for drop station by 9.30-10:00 pm. Catch 10:30 pm train from Bhuj.
Reach Mumbai by 02:00 pm (Trip concludes)
Please Note: The Train Timings for all the batches have been listed below:
We will be boarding 09115 Dadar-Bhuj Sayaji Nagari Express which leaves from Dadar at 3:00 pm. And for the return Journey, will be boarding 09116 Bhuj-Dadar Sayaji Nagari Express which starts from Bhuj at 10:30 pm and will reach Dadar at 1:45 pm.
Things to Carry
- Water Bottles
- A light-weighted Haversack or Backpack, and a smaller Day Sack
- Good pair of shoes, and a pair of flip-flops
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Camera, Binoculars (Optional)
- Toiletries – Sunscreen, Moisturizer, Light towel, Lip balm, Wet wipes, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer
- Any medicines that you consume normally, post consulting a doctor
- Mosquito repellent
- Snacks & Biscuits to munch on (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Participants must carry cash in order to survive and buy anything at Rann. Except high end luxury hotels, restaurants and souvenir shops, plastic money such as credit card and debit card is not accepted throughout Rann.
- ATM’s are common only in Bhuj, and beyond that finding ATM is also difficult.
- Avoid wearing precious Jewelry, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Please make sure you report at the start location as per the itinerary. No refunds would be entertained by Trikon. Consult your Trikon buddy in advance in case of any changes.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Anybody found consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- Blend the rich local art and culture of Dhordo – Kutch
- Handicraft artists weaving the beautiful art works
- Be at the top most point for sunrise sighting of Rann – Kala Dunger
- Live up the blissful moment of Full Moon at Rann
- Witness the world famous RANN UTSAV
- Enjoy doing camel ride and watch live performances
- Walk across the widespread White Salt Dessert
- Visit Vijay Vilas Palace &AinaMahal
- Visit Vijay-vilas palace and Mandavi beach
- Local shopping and food hopping around Bhuj
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in Triple sharing rooms at Village Hodka (Kutchi style Stay)
- Mumbai to Mumbai Train Travelling in Non AC Sleeper Class
- Pure Veg Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner – Day 1 ) ( Breakfast & Lunch – Day 2)
- Comfortable AC Bus for covering all destinations
- Entry, parking and toll charges
- Trikon expertise charges
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Day 1 & 3 Dinner
- Rides and activity charges
- Performance charges
- Camera charges
- Any miscellaneous expenditure incurred during the tour
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions