Mr. Bachchan had once said “Kutch nahi dekha toh Kuch nahi dekha!” This quote is true in all aspects. Kutch or Great Rann of Kutch or White Dessert refers to the white salt desert, which is an empty expanse of white salt land and has blue sky above. On the full moon night, watch the entire carpet of salt i.e. Rann of Kutch glow as if in a dreamland. Mix of art and culture, traditions and ancient heritage all come together to deliver a scintillating experience. During the Rann Utsav, you can experience the superior indulgence of Kutchi culture and live performances. Witness the local artisans weaving traditional artwork and displaying the handicrafts.
At Trikon, we also take you for a Bhuj sightseeing tour where you can explore the Havelis and Mahals for the Royal treatment.Shop for Bandani, jewelry and dazzling fabric for an amazing feel.
Batch 1: Friday, 3rd - Monday, 6th Dec
Batch 2: Friday, 10th - Monday, 13th Dec
Batch 3: Friday, 17th - Monday, 20th Dec (Full Moon Glory)
Batch 4: Friday, 24th - Monday, 27th Dec (Christmas Special)
Batch 5: Friday, 14th - Monday, 17th Jan (Full Moon Glory)
Batch 6: Friday, 18th - Monday, 21st Feb (Full Moon Glory)
Above dates not possible?
Contact us & we promise to customize the above itinerary at your convenience.
Call now on 9820022466 or drop an email at email@example.com
05:00 pm : Meet the Trikon Team at Bandra Terminus and Catch 09455 BDTS-BHUJ Kutch Express which leaves at 5.45 pm
Day 2 - Breakfast in the Train - Kalo Dungar – Hodka – White Desert
Reach Station by 9 am, Travel towards Kalo Dungar, Explore till 11:30 am, Reach hotel by 01:00 pm and get freshen up. Post Lunch leave for White Desert – Heaven on the Earth and enjoy life time memorable Sunset and also Full Moon beauty of White Rann. Feel lost in the white desert land. Thanks to the full moon glory, the White Rann emits the most beautiful colors to create a magical ambience you’ve always wished to experience. We can also see the Rann Utsav and enjoy local delicacies there. Try camel riding and attend live performances ( If its available). Come back to hotel and relax.
Day 3 - Bhuj Sight Seeing (Full day)
Wake up at 7 am and freshen up. Have breakfast by 8.00 am and start exploring Bhuj’s famous destinations. Visit AinaMahel & Prag Mahal and proceed for lunch. Post lunch explore Vijay Villas Palace & if the time permits, then we may witness Mandvi’s Famous Beach. Come back to Bhuj and drop for drop station by 07:00 pm to catch 08:15 pm train from Bhuj.
Day 4 - Back To Mumbai
Reach Mumbai by 2 pm.
Please Note: The Train Timings for all the batches have been listed below:
We will be boarding 09455 BDTS-BHUJ Kutch Express which leaves from Bandra at 5.45 pm. And for the return Journey, will be boarding 09456 Bhuj-Bandra Superfast Special which starts from Bhuj at 08:15 pm and will reach Dadar at 11:45 am.
Things to Carry
- Water Bottles
- A light-weighted Haversack or Backpack, and a smaller Day Sack
- Good pair of shoes, and a pair of flip-flops
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Camera, Binoculars (Optional)
- Toiletries – Sunscreen, Moisturizer, Light towel, Lip balm, Wet wipes, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer
- Any medicines that you consume normally, post consulting a doctor
- Mosquito repellent
- Snacks & Biscuits to munch on (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Participants must carry cash in order to survive and buy anything at Rann. Except high end luxury hotels, restaurants and souvenir shops, plastic money such as credit card and debit card is not accepted throughout Rann.
- ATM’s are common only in Bhuj, and beyond that finding ATM is also difficult.
- Avoid wearing precious Jewelry, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Please make sure you report at the start location as per the itinerary. No refunds would be entertained by Trikon. Consult your Trikon buddy in advance in case of any changes.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Anybody found consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in Triple sharing rooms at Village Hodka (Kutchi style Stay)
- Mumbai to Mumbai Train Travelling in Non AC Sleeper Class
- Pure Veg Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner – Day 1 ) ( Breakfast & Lunch – Day 2)
- Comfortable AC Bus for covering all destinations
- Entry, parking and toll charges
- Trikon expertise charges
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Day 1 & 3 Dinner
- Rides and activity charges
- Performance charges
- Camera charges
- Any miscellaneous expenditure incurred during the tour
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Blend the rich local art and culture of Dhordo – Kutch
- Handicraft artists weaving the beautiful art works
- Be at the top most point for sunrise sighting of Rann – Kala Dunger
- Live up the blissful moment of Full Moon at Rann
- Witness the world famous RANN UTSAV
- Enjoy doing camel ride and watch live performances
- Walk across the widespread White Salt Dessert
- Visit Vijay Vilas Palace, AinaMahal and Mandavi beach
- Local shopping and food hopping around Bhuj