About Tahuli Peak:
A hidden gem in close vicinity of Mumbai, Tahuli peak is definitely one of the most beautiful treks in Maharashtra, lesser known. This relatively lengthy trek is more about the journey, rather than the destination. The highlight of this trail is a ridge walk, with valleys on both sides and 360 degree views, while walking through a thin trail blooming with flowers yellow, purple and white on either sides. You will pass through many small streams on the way where you can fill chilled fresh mountain water and also find a waterfall under which you can refresh as you are about to complete the trek. including climbing through a dense forest.
Batch 1 : Sunday, 25th October 2020 (Leaving Saturday Night)
10:00 pm - Meet Trikon Team Outside Kotak Mahindra Bank (E)
10:15 pm - Start Journey for Tahuli
11:00 pm - Pick up from Teen Hath Naka, Thane
02:30 am - Reach the base village and intro round.
03:00 am - Start the trek.
07:30 am - Reach the top. Explore the top, enjoy the views
08:30 am - Start Descend
12:30 pm - Reach base village and enjoy lunch
02:30 pm - Leave for Mumbai
06:30 pm - Reach Mumbai (Depends Upon The Traffic)
Things to Carry
- Identity Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Trekking Shoes
- Enerzyl powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & biscuits
- Extra pair of clothes
- Clean napkin or towel
- Rain coat/ Poncho / Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella)
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or backpack (No sling bags)
- Camera (optional)
- Please carry personal medicines if any
- Mask & Hand Sanitizer
Monsoon Safety Measures
- Put clothes, money, camera, phone etc in polythenes while packing
- Wear shoes with good grips
- Use repellents to keep bugs away
- Make note of nearest railway station, bus stop, taxi stand etc.
- Do not stray away from your group during the trek
- Keep family & friends informed about your whereabouts
Covid Safety Guidlines
- Each member of the group (participants/leaders/ clients & staff) wears protective mask while on interaction with each other. Do carry few unused, disposable masks.
- It is strongly recommended to wear caps, full sleeves shirts and full trousers and shoes for adventure activities. It reduces exposure of your body parts.
- It should be ascertained from the participants that they are not residing / have not traveled in a containment zone and have not come in contact with any person who was tested positive in last 14 days.
- Ascertain whether any participant has any symptoms of Influenza like illness (ILI) like fever, dry cough, weakness, severe body ache etc. at the time of beginning of activity. If it is so then he/she should be asked not to participate activity and be evacuated on medical grounds and should be asked to report to local health authority with his own expenses.
- Strictly avoid eating gutkha, pan masala, cigarette or sniffing which induces spitting, coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching external surfaces and touching your face when in outdoors.
- If the location of your adventure activity is too crowded then be prepared to leave or wait for the crowd to disperse/for your turn.
- It is mandatory that a participant informs the organizers if he tests positive for Covid within 14 days of returning from adventure activity. It will help the organizers to inform and alert all other persons in the group, so that they can follow the medical/government norms in this regard. Here it is absolutely essential that the participant observes
transparency and informs the organizers/group leaders about his Covid test results.
- Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- Dear Trikoners, always remember SHOES are your best companion on a trek! Please wear a good pair of TREKKING SHOES and not sports or running shoes. Make sure they are durable and firm enough to withstand tough conditions. You can carry floaters to wear only after the trek is completed. Feel free to contact Trikoner buddies prior to the trek in case of any confusion.
Fitness & Health:
Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
- A ridge walk at 2600 feet with a 360 degree valley view
- An untouched bed of colorful flowers
- Waterfalls en-route
- Dense forest climb
- Rejuvenate yourself with fresh cool mountain water
What is included in the tour
- Transportation from Mumbai - Mumbai by Private Bus
- Breakfast, Lunch
- Trikon Lead Expertise Charges
- Entry Fees and Permits
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Expenses from home to pick up point
- Expenses of personal nature
- Anything other than that mentioned in Inclusions