The Leh - Manali journey is mesmerizing and enriching in every sense. You can expect to witness awe-inspiring highlands, breath-taking high altitude passes, sweeping valleys, gushing riversbas you drive through the spectacular mountain ranges in the Great Himalayas. Feel the divinity at the various Tibetan Monasteries, enjoy the authentic Himalayan cuisine, and explore various local destinations. You will be amazed with the vivacity of natural beauty and diversity of our country. Trikon invites you to take this trip of a lifetime which involves lengthy travel externally, but a calm and relaxing inward journey.
Ex Leh : 29999/- ( Transport from Leh to Delhi via Manali)
Ex Mumbai : 44999/- ( Mumbai to Leh & Delhi to Mumbai by Flight )
Batch 1 : 13th - 21st July 2020
Batch 2 : 01st August to 9th August ( Raksha Bandhan Special Batch )
Day 1: Arrival and Acclimatisation
This would've definitely been the most scenic flight you've ever taken. On landing at Leh, feel the fresh breeze hit your face as you make way to your hotel for check - in. Today's focus would be resting and getting acclimatized to the weather and altitude.
Walk your way to the market during lunch time as we look to binge onto some tasty continental/Indian food, depending on your mood.
As the sun is about to set, we drive up to Shanti Stupa to watch the wonderfully lit pink sky as the sun drops behind the peaks.
Overnight stay in Leh.
Day 2: Leh, Local Sightseeing & Rafting
Enjoy your breakfast after a peaceful night’s sleep in the mountains. Once done, we leave for a thrilling adventure - River Rafting!
This will have your bellies craving for food; hence, we make way to Gurudwara Pathar Saheb, where you can enjoy the Langar, an age-old tradition. On our way back to Leh, we pass through the famous Magnetic Hill and visit Hall of Fame, a war museum constructed by the Indian Army in memory of brave Indian soldiers.
The evening is at leisure for shopping and exploring the town of Leh!
Overnight stay in Leh.
Day 3: Nubra Valley
Post breakfast, leave for Nubra Valley via Khardung La Pass. Enjoy some hot tea and samosa atKhardungla Top . Splendid 360° views from the top will fill your heart with joy. Have lunch enroute. Visit Diskit monastery, which is the oldest and largest Buddhist monastery in this region.
Settle into your tents freshen up; enjoy sipping some tea while you enjoy the silence in this mountain paradise. While the sunlight is still shining, leave for the sand dunes. Enjoy a camel ride while also spending some time getting those 'display pictures' clicked with the beautiful background that Nubra Valley offers.
On a clear night, you will be treated with one of the best views of the night sky, with the Milky Way, running right across. Night continues with some fun group games. Sleep tight.
Overnight stay in Nubra Valley.
Day 4: Nubra To Pangong Via Shayok
It's the most awaited day of any Ladakh trip - Drive to Pangong Lake. Enroute, you may opt to do the ATV rides in the sand dunes - it's not just about the ride, it's a ride with a fantastic view!
Words cannot do justice to the beauty of this place. We drive along the banks of Pangong Lake for 4 kms, until we reach our campsite.
Sip some tea, put on your best clothes with jackets as we go to the lakeside to admire the sensational beauty of Pangong Tso. Relax, sit by the lake in isolation as the soothing sound of the water creates an atmosphere of tranquillity. Wait! Not just that you will also get to witness the changing shades of this beautiful lake. Come back to your accommodation at Pangong and create memories with your co-travellers. We then wrap the day with dinner and sleep well.
Overnight at Pangong Lake.
Day 5: Pangong To Leh
Day 5 is a day of experiencing the ancient Buddhist culture of Ladakh. We drive via Chang La Pass – the third highest motorable mountain pass in the world. On reaching the other side, if time permits, we visit Hemis Monastery. We also visit Thiksey Monastery and Shey Palace. There is a small Tibetan Market opposite the Palace, this has souvenirs that costs lesser than the ones you get in Leh market, hence, you can spend sometime here grabbing gifts for your loved ones.
Retire for the day in Leh.
Day 6: Leh to Jispa
We now proceed for Jispa via Manali Highway. It's a journey of transformation, as with each passing hour, the terrain begins to change. Starting from the colourful mountains of purple and red, we begin to move to lands with some more vegetation. We pass through a strange, but beautiful patch of flat plains - Moreh, spread over 60 kms, in the middle of these treacherous mountains. If time permits, we will visit the lesser seen, Tso Kar Lake.
Jispa is a beautiful village in the Lahaul district offering a fabulous view of mixed green and brown.
Overnight stay at Jispa.
Day 7: Reach Manali via Rohtang Pass
As you scale up to Rohtang, you begin to breathe at ease, thanks to the growing amount of greenery. Just as you cross Rohtang Pass, it's a complete change, now no barren mountains. It's all about greenery and also moving to a lower altitude.
On reaching Manali, explore the cafes in old Manali. Walk along the streets of Manali under an array of tall Pine trees are various classic cafes, where you can relish the best coffee. Relax after a long day’s drive. Spend some time shopping at the Mall road and try the local trout fish and apple wine here.
Day 8: Explore Manali and Depart for Delhi
Post breakfast, we will explore Manali. Visit natural hot water springs at Vashisht, a hidden waterfall and Naggar castle – a medieval castle, built by Raja Sidh Singh of Kullu in 1460 A.D. If time permits, relish a local cuisine for lunch. In the evening, take a bus and depart for Delhi.
Day 9: Reach Majnu ka tila/Kashmere Gate in Delhi
Your tour ends. Proceed for you onward journey with bountiful of memories.
Things to Carry
● One valid Identity Proof, along with a Photocopy
● Water Bottles
● A lightweight Haversack or Backpack, and a smaller Day Sack
● Good pair of trekking shoes, and a pair of flip-flops
● Woolen Gloves, woolen socks, Monkey Cap/Balaclava, Neck Scarf
● Thermal Inners
● Snow Jackets and Fleece Jackets
● Waterproof gloves and windcheater/poncho
● Personal clothing
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Camera, Binoculars (Optional)
● Headlamp / LED Torch
● Toiletries – Sunscreen, Moisturizer, Light towel, Lip balm, Wet wipes, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer
● Extra Polythene Bags (To segregate used/ unused garments, wet/ dry clothing)
● Any medicines that you consume normally, post consulting a doctor
● Mosquito repellent
● Snacks & Biscuits to munch on (Optional)
● Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Visit the iconic Turquoise Water Beauty - The Panaromic Pangong Tso
- Enjoy the double-humped camel ride at world's highest cold desert - Nubra Valley
- Experience divinity at the ancient Buddhist Monasteries
- Visit the Magnetic Hill, a downhill road where vehicles rolls uphill
- Enjoy Chilled Water River Rafting Adventure at Zanskar River of Leh
- Visit the Hall of Fame Museum constructed by the Indian Army
- Shopping on the streets of Leh
- A relaxing bath in the natural hot water springs in Manali
What is included in the tour
- Twin Sharing Accommodation
- Manali to Delhi by Volvo AC Bus
- Professional Trikon Lead throughout the tour
- Local guide for information throughout the tour
- Comfortable, clean and good-rated accommodation
- Delicious buffet breakfast & dinner
- Inner Line Permits
- Force traveler for comfortable sightseeing vehicle
- Oxygen cylinder
- Well-equipped first aid box
- Airport pick up and drop
What is NOT included in the tour
- Traveling Till Leh
- ATV Ride , River Rafting , Camel Safari
- Any miscellaneous expenditure incurred during the tour
- 5% GST