Leh – Ladakh Tour & Adventure (Leh to Srinagar)
A dream destination for any spirited traveler, Leh is a paradise in the lap of the Himalayas, and offers you the glorious landscapes full of mountains and valleys. The Ladakh region (meaning ‘Land of High Passes’) has also been described as 'The Mysterious Land of the Mystic Lamas' and 'The Broken Moonland', owing to its unique combination of unparalleled landscapes and soulful Tibetan culture.
Trikon brings you the adventure of a lifetime at Leh, Ladakh. Our carefully planned itinerary offers you the best experience possible – the joyous adventure of a road trip, the thrill of white water river-rafting in the Zanskar and the serenity of staying in a houseboat in Kashmir! We promise the trip will be a treat to all your senses, making it an experience you’ll cherish forever! So what are you waiting for?? Come, get enchanted by the mystic beauty that is Leh!
Ex Leh : 28499/- ( Transport from Leh to Srinagar)
Ex Mumbai : 44999/- ( Mumbai to Leh & Srinagar to Mumbai by Flight )
Batch 1 : 13th - 20th June 2020
Batch 2 : 11th - 18th July 2020
Batch 3 : 09th - 16th August 2020
Above dates not possible?
Contact us & we promise to customize above itinerary as per your convenience.
Call now on 9820022466 or drop an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 1: Arrival & Acclimatization
Arrive at Leh. Due to sudden temperature and weather change, the body needs some time for Acclimatization. Spend the day in local sight-seeing and take rest. Enjoy a beautiful sunset from Shanti Stupa. If time does permit,we will head out for Leh Palace as well.
Day 2: River Rafting; Local Sightseeing/Overnight stay in Leh
It’s time to experience the thrill in the chilly waters of Zanskar as we raft through 14 kms of rapids, enjoying some grand views of the colourful Zanskar valley. Visit the Hall of Fame Museum, Magnetic Hill and Gurudwara PatharSaheb. Those wishing to ride bikes, this is the day. The road is super smooth, ‘makkhan’ would be an apt slang for it, and moreover with views a biker would die for, riding along the banks of the mighty Indus River.
Day 3: Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung La - 125 kms (4-5 hours) /Overnight stay at Nubra Valley
We make our way across the Khardung La Pass, situated at 18,380ft, the world’s highest motorable road, to enter the mystic Nubra Valley. Sandwiched between the Karakoram Range to the north and Ladakh range to the south, lie the Shyok and Nubra Rivers. The villages of Nubra are scattered along these two valley-floors. Given the relatively low altitude, a wide variety of fruits, vegetables and grains are grown in this area. Here we visit the Diskit Monastery, which is 550 years old and the largest monastery in the Nubra Valley. The day ends with an overnight tent stay under the magnificent night sky full of stars! We could also feel at home, staying in the house of locals, offering some traditional food.
Day 4: Nubra to PangongTso via Shyok, Visit Sand Dunes and Camel Safari - 140 kms (4-5 hours) / Overnight stay at Pangong
After an early breakfast, we visit the white sand dunes at Hunder, a rare cold desert at this altitude. Ride the unique double-humped Bactrian camels here, the only place in the entire world where they can be found!
The most fascinating highlight of any Leh trip, today we pay a visit to Pangong Lake, which is the largest brackish water lake in Asia. Two-thirds of the lake lies in China. To get there, we travel via a road parallel to the River Shyok. Enjoy the evening by the lakeside revelling in the glorious colours of nature, a class apart from any other such sight. If you happen to be here around New Moon, enjoy the splendid view of a star-studded Milky Way galaxy at night. Sleep tight!
Day 5: Pangong Tso to Leh – 150 kms (4-5 hours) / Overnight stay in Leh
Morning’s here! We wake up to an enchanting sunrise over Pangong Tso, and later head back towards Leh. On our way, we halt by the famed Hemis and Thiksey Monasteries. On reaching Leh, rest and retire for the day.
Day 6: Leh to Kargil via Lamayuru – 240 kms (7-8 hours) / Overnight stay in Kargil
After the rough roads, its time to enjoy the smoothness of the Leh – Srinagar highway. Enroute, we visit the magical landscape of Moonland, the famous hilltop monastery of Lamayuru and the ancient Buddha Temple at Mulbek, one of the last Buddhist areas, as we move towards Kargil.
Day 7: Kargil to Srinagar via Drass – 200 kms (7-8 hours) / Overnight stay at Srinagar
Leave early in the morning, stopping for tea at Drass, the second coldest place in the world. Enroute, let’s dissolve into patriotism, as we visit the famous Kargil War Memorial. Once done, be ready for a complete transformation in the terrain from that what you’ve been seing over the past few days as we cross over the amazing Zoji La, to enter the heavenly valley of Sonmarg. The spectacular views of the valley, its greenery and the Sindhu River will definitely leave you spellbound! On reaching Srinagar, enjoy a scenic shikara ride in the lake, while you also get a chance to do some shopping in the floating markets in Dal Lake before you spend the last night in the royalty of Kashmir.
Day 8: Departure
Time to fly back home from Srinagar! Trip concludes with happy memories!
- Those flying into Leh, please ensure that your arrival time at Leh Airport is before 10 AM
- Those opting for flight/train out of Srinagar, please ensure that the departure time of your choice of mode of transport is post 12 PM.
In the event of any emegency arising on any political/security grounds beyond the control of Trikon, We will not be responsible to compensate for cancellation of flights/rescheduling flights/additional meals or stay.
We will do the utmost needful from our end for smooth conduct in any such situation
Things to Carry
- One valid Identity Proof, along with a Photocopy
- Water Bottles
- A lightweight Haversack or Backpack, and a smaller Day Sack
- Good pair of trekking shoes, and a pair of flip-flops
- Woolen Gloves, woolen socks, Monkey Cap/Balaclava, Neck Scarf
- Thermal Inners
- Snow Jackets and Fleece Jackets
- Waterproof gloves and windcheater/poncho
- Personal clothing
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Camera, Binoculars (Optional)
- Headlamp / LED Torch
- Toiletries – Sunscreen, Moisturizer, Light towel, Lip balm, Wet wipes, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer
- Extra Polythene Bags (To segregate used/ unused garments, wet/ dry clothing)
- Any medicines that you consume normally, post consulting a doctor
- Mosquito repellent
- Snacks & Biscuits to munch on (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- Visit the famous Pangong Lake!
- Venture into the majestic Nubra Valley via Khardung La, the highest motorable road in the world!
- Visit the cold desert of Hunder and enjoy the one-of-a-kind Camel Safari!
- A visit to the ancient Diskit, Thiksey and Hemis Monasteries
- Get set and experience the thrill of White Water River-Rafting in the Zanskar River!
- Road trip through Kargil, time to lose yourself in the heavenly Sonmarg Valley and Zoji La!
- Visit Drass, the second coldest place in the world!
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in triple sharing rooms and camps at all destinations as per the itinerary
- Breakfast & Dinner at all hotels and camps
- Comfortable Non-AC Force Traveller vehicle for all days, as per the itinerary
- Airport pickup and drop service
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunch on all days
- Rafting , Camel Safari
- Train or Airfare till Leh & Return
- 5% GST
- Any miscellaneous expenditure incurred during the tour