Yana Caves - Murudeshwar - Gokarna
About Yana Caves
The Sahyadri range holds treasures beyond measure. Yana Caves is one such example. Two sooty rock hillocks, made of crystalline limestone can be seen rising sharply above a blanket of green forest. They have been named—Bhairaveshwara and Mohini, after two mythological characters. The former embodies a self-manifested Shiva Lingam while there is an idol of Goddess Parvati inside the latter. The cave temple is also popular for Shivratri celebration by locals. A simple trek of 3kms through a thick, damp forest is all you need to get there. The area is also apt for nature walks to observe its biodiversity.
Kudle Beach is one of the enowned for its unmatched beauty and mesmerizing charm that you’l ever come across. Flanked by coconut trees, Kudle Beach is a wonderful retreat for the lovers of peace and quiet, and its shaped like the perfect 'C'
Paradise Beach is also well-known by the name of 'Full Moon Beach', which is about 150 meters in length and out of this almost seventy percent of the beach is entirely covered in rocks.
Half Moon Beach:
The name Half Moon is based on its similarities with a half moon. This beach is not connected by road and hence only way can reach the half moon beach is by hiking or motor boats that ply from Om Beach.
OM Beach Gokarna
It’s not just the shape that defines OM beach, but also the peace and serenity that one feels after landing there. Smooth waves and long shoreline tend to captivate your senses. The top view of this beach distinctively shows the Letter 3, which means OM in Hindi.
World’s Tallest Shiva Statue Temple at Murudeshwara Beach
At the coastal Arabian Sea, Long and Gigantic Shiva Statue is a divine sight to witness. Explore the temple, as it’s quite huge and it depicts many mythological stories. You can also stroll around the Murudeshwara Beach for Sunset view; it’s quite pristine and clean
Covid Guidelines For this Tour:
1. Participants those who are fully vaccinated must carry 2nd Dose Certificate.
2. Participants those who are partially vaccinated / Not yet vaccinated must carry RT-PCR negative certificate with them. Those who are not carrying the certificate will have to give mandatory RT-PCR test at Kumta station at their own cost.
Above dates not possible?
Contact us & we promise to customize above itinerary as per your convenience.
Call now on 9820022466 or drop an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 0 -
09:30 pm Meet the Trikon Team at CST and catch 12133/Mangalore Superfast Express for an overnight journey
11:00 pm Pune Participants can board the train from Panvel Station
Day 1 -
09:00 am Reach Kumta. We will move to our stay through private transportation.
09:00 am Breakfast at Resort.
10:00 am Get Fresh and move toward Yana Caves
11:30 am Reach Base Village of Yana Caves, Start Easy Level Hike toward Yana Caves ( 45 Mins )
12:15 pm Reach Yaan Caves and Explored
01:30 pm Reach Base and Leave for Murudeshwar ( Lunch on the way )
04:00 pm Reach Murudeshwar and explore the Temple & Beach.
06:30 pm - Post Sunset, proceed back to the hotel and have dinner.
10:30 pm - Share stories and hit the bed. Good Night!!!
Day 2 -
06:00 am - Wake up call. Get Fresh
09:00 am - Have breakfast and move towards Belekan Beach for Beach Hopping by Boat
01:00 am - Post Beach Hopping, Lunch Time @ Kudle Beach and Relax for sometime
02:00 pm - Leave for Mirjan fort
03:00 pm - Reach Mirjan fort
04:30 pm - Leave for Gokarna Station
05:30 pm - Reach Gokarna station. We will be catching MAQ LTT FESTSPL (02620) which reaches the station at 6:20 pm.
Day 3 -
06:30 am - Reach Mumbai (Trip Ends Here with Sweet Memories)
Note: Pune Participants has to reach Panvel Station by 11:00 pm.
Missing the Train means Missing the event too.
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Rain coat/ Poncho/ Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella)
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health – Though the tour is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
What is included in the tour
- Non-AC Sleeper train tickets Mumbai-Kumta and Gokarna-Mumbai
- Food - Saturday Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner , Sunday Breakfast & Lunch
- Internal Transport
- Triple / Quadruple Sharing Accommodation
- Trikon expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Food ordered during train travelling
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusions
- 5% GST
- Visit an unusual corner of Karnataka tucked away in greenery
- Explore and capture the unique Yana Caves
- Picturesque Arabian sea at Backdrop of Shiva Statue
- Enjoy laid back and hippie culture in Gokarna OM beach
- Unveil historical ruins at Mirjan fort
- Group games and fun along the way