Mr. Bachchan had once said “Kutch nahi dekha toh Kuch nahi dekha”! This quote is true in all aspects. Kutch or Great Rann of Kutch or White Dessert refers to the only white salt dessert, which is an empty expanse of white salt land and has blue sky above with absolutely nothing around. Mix of art and culture, traditions and ancient heritage together combines to deliver a scintillating experience all together.
At Trikon, we also take you for a Bhuj sightseeing tour where you can explore the Havelis and Mahals for the Royal treatment. If time permits, you can enjoy shopping in and around Bhuj.
Note: Though the Festival has been ended for this Year on 20th Feb 2022, we can still visit and witness White Rann. So, its gonna be the last batch of 2021-2022.
Above dates not possible?
Contact us & we promise to customize the above itinerary at your convenience.
Call now on 9820022466 or drop an email at email@example.com
04:30 pm : Meet the Trikon Team at Bandra Terminus
Leave for Bhuj by 09455/BDTS-Bhuj Superfast Train.... Overnight Journey in Train
Day 2 - Breakfast in the Train - Kalo Dungar – Hodka – White Desert
Reach Station by 8.30 am, Travel towards Kalo Dungar, Explore till 11:30 am , Reach hotel by 12:30 pm and get freshen up. Post Lunch leave for White Desert – Heaven on the Earth and enjoy life time memorable Sunset.
Feel lost in the white desert land. Thanks to White Rann emits the most beautiful colors to create a magical ambience you’ve always wished to experience and enjoy. Come back to hotel and relax.
Day 3 - Bhuj Sight Seeing (Full day)
Wake up at 7 am and freshen up. Have breakfast by 7.30 am and start exploring Bhuj’s famous destinations. Visit Aina Mahal & Prag Mahal and proceed for MANDVI Beach Sightseeing. Post lunch explore Vijay Villas Palace & Mandvi’s Famous Beach, Indulge in breathtaking sunset at Mandvi beach. Come back to Bhuj.
Catch 09116/Bhuj - Dadar Special Train
Reach Borivali @ 01:15 pm , Mumbai by 02:00 pm (Trip concludes)
Things to Carry
- Water Bottles
- A light-weighted Haversack or Backpack, and a smaller Day Sack
- Good pair of shoes, and a pair of flip-flops
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Camera, Binoculars (Optional)
- Toiletries – Sunscreen, Moisturizer, Light towel, Lip balm, Wet wipes, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer
- Any medicines that you consume normally, post consulting a doctor
- Mosquito repellent
- Snacks & Biscuits to munch on (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Participants must carry cash in order to survive and buy anything at Rann. Except high end luxury hotels, restaurants and souvenir shops, plastic money such as credit card and debit card is not accepted throughout Rann.
- ATM’s are common only in Bhuj, and beyond that finding ATM is also difficult.
- Avoid wearing precious Jewelry, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Please make sure you report at the start location as per the itinerary. No refunds would be entertained by Trikon. Consult your Trikon buddy in advance in case of any changes.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Anybody found consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in Triple sharing non/ ac rooms at Village Hodka (Kutchi style Stay)
- Mumbai to Mumbai Train Travelling in Non AC Sleeper Class
- Pure Veg Meals (Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner – Day 1 ) ( Breakfast & Lunch – Day 2)
- Comfortable AC Bus for covering all destinations
- Entry, parking and toll charges
- Trikon expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Day 3 Dinner
- Rides and activity charges
- Performance charges
- Camera charges
- Any miscellaneous expenditure incurred during the tour
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- 5% GST
- Blend the rich local art and culture of Dhordo - Kutch
- Handicraft artists weaving the beautiful art works
- Be at the top most point for sunrise sighting of Rann - Kala Dunger
- Witness the world famous RANN UTSAV
- Enjoy doing camel ride
- Walk across the widespread White Salt Dessert
- Visit Vijay Vilas Palace & Aina Mahal
- Visit Jai-Vilas palace and Mandavi beach
- Local shopping and food hopping around Bhuj