Malaysia, a tropical paradise located in the heart of South East Asia has so much to offer to the tourists. It has best of beaches, natural beauty, rainforests, jungles, parks, and amazing modern architectural wonders. This island nation makes a great travel expedition for individuals of all ages. Whether you want to enjoy your bachelorette with friends, head for a honeymoon tour, spend some quality time with family or even wish to travel solo, and looking for the best Malaysia package from India, Trikon’s thoughtfully designed Malaysia package will be the perfect fit for you.
QUOTE BASED ON MINIMUM 2 ADULTS TRAVELLING TOGETHER
Travel Date: Valid till 31st Mar 2020 (Not valid for peak period)
First World Hotel, Genting Highland + Metropol Hotel, Kuala Lumpur or similar
USD 250 per person on twin/double sharing basis
Day 1: Arrive Kuala Lumpur – Genting Highlands
Arrive in Kuala Lumpur. Meet our local representative, who will transfer you to Genting Highland. En route, you will visit Batu Caves (stopover of 30 mins). Arrive at cable car station and take a skyway cable car ride to Genting Highland. Check in to the hotel. Evening will be at leisure for you to explore. You can try your luck at casino by playing Blackjack, Keno, Roulette or a host of other games. Head back to the hotel for an overnight in Genting.
Day 2: Genting Highlands – Kuala Lumpur
Morning is free at leisure. You can indulge in various recreational activities that are available here (on your own). Later, you will be transferred to Kuala Lumpur. Enroute, enjoy a half-day tour of Kuala Lumpur. Explore the beauty and charm of the old and new Kuala Lumpur. See the contrast of the magnificent skyscrapers and the building of the colonial days in this City of Lights.
Some of the highlights of this Kaula Lampur tour are Petronas Twin Tower (photo stop), King’s Palace (photo stop), National Museum (Drive pass), Parliament House (Drive pass), National Monument (Photo Stop), Independence Square (Photo Stop), Sultan Abdul Samad Building (Photo Stop), Local Chocolate Boutique (Shopping stop). Enjoy a panoramic view from KL Tower Observation Deck. Head back to the hotel in Kaula Lampur for an overnight stay. (B)
Day 3: Kuala Lumpur
Proceed to Sunway Lagoon Tour. The Sunway Lagoon is a major tourist attraction as it harbors theme lands, each boasting their own exciting attractions. There is an Adventure Park, Wild Wild West Water Park, Surf Beach. This destination is jam-packed with more than 90 attractions and six adventure zones.
The Lagoon’s Mascot, Captain Quack, walks around the entire Lagoon meeting tourists and spreading his contagious energy to the visitors. Overnight stay will be at Kuala Lumpur (B)
Day 4: Depart Kuala Lumpur
Your Malaysia tour ends! Check out of the hotel in the morning. You will be transferred to the Kuala Lumpur International Airport for your flight back home. Enroute the airport, enjoy a photostop tour of Putrajaya(1 hr) covering Pinkish Putra Mosque and Dataran Putra, which overlooks the Putrajaya Lake, Putra Bridge. (B)
Terms & Conditions:
- Final payments will be collected at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of final payment.
- It Is Mandatory To Carry A Valid Photo Identity Card (Passport / Aadhaar Card / Driving License / Voter ID Card).
- All rates and services are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- Above is just a quote. We are not holding any hotel bookings at this point of time.
- Early check in / late checkout is subject to availability & totally at hotel’s discretion
- Rates are applicable for Indian (or applicable) nationals only unless specified
- Offer is valid for 02 Adults traveling together & arrival / departure by same flight. Any change on group size will affect the price accordingly
- Please note GST will be extra on final bill as per Indian government rules
- The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road, political condition, flight, type of class and operating conditions
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice, due to the cost change of hotel rates in case of any event, like Trade Fair, Exhibition, important holidays, etc.
- Hotel Block out dates include special events period, peak period, block out period and public holidays.
- High season surcharges will be applicable if any.
- Any type of mandatory fee like a resort fee / city tax / green fee etc. has to be paid at the hotel directly, the same is not a part of the package and cannot be pre-paid.
- Optional tours are booked & paid on 100% nonrefundable & non cancellation policy.
- Seat-in-Coach (SIC) Transfers - means NO MEET & GREET on arrival at the Airport. Clients must follow the joining instructions printed on the vouchers
- Seat-in-Coach Sightseeing do not necessarily offer complimentary pick-up and drop-off from hotels. Most tours do offer a hotel pick up. This information will be provided at the time of tour confirmation
- If the guest fails to catch SIC transfers he/she has to arrange own private transfers. SIC transfers will wait for no more than 10 minutes.
- On days when you are taking internal flights, there is a possibility that we might provide packed meal in case the flight timing does not suit the meal time.
- Triple Occupancy – In certain cities no extra bed or cot will be provided to the third person in a triple room. Instead a room with two queen beds will be provided OR a king bed with a roll away bed will be provided. Taxes will be applicable extra.
- There are times when hotels provided will be on the outskirts of the city, this helps in smooth inter-city transfers and to avoid city traffic
- We can only assist you with visa process, while visa approval or rejection is solely at the discretion of Consulates/Embassy.
- Do check your flight status/schedule 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure, since airline schedules are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve right to adjust the tour cost in accordance with the fluctuation of currency exchange rate or amendments in local government taxes
- The company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client for any over stay expenses due to delay or changes in bus / air / trains / ship / or cancellation of special bogie or other services due to sickness, weather conditions, strike, war or any other cause whatsoever. Sightseeing missed & / or program being cancelled after the commencement of the tour & before the due period due to any unavoidable situations which are beyond our control. Any Loss/Damage of baggage by the Airlines / Hotels / Coach / Cruise
Payment & Cancellation policy:
- 50% payment before 60 Days of Travel date
- 25% payment before 45 days of Travel Date
- Balance 25% payment - 3 weeks prior to booking commencement
- 30 days before arrival – 50% cancellation charge
- 14 days before arrival - 75 % cancellation charge
- 1 weeks prior to arrival – 100% cancellation charge
What is included in the tour
- Meet & greet services by English Speaking Coach Captain
- 1 night stay at Genting Highland hotels
- 2 nights stay at Kuala Lumpur hotel
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Half day KL City tour (SIC excluded Entrance ticket )
- 2 way Genting Skyway Cable Car Ticket (2 passes per room for 1 time usage only) guest to enjoy during own free time
- Ret transfers to Sunway Lagoon with all Park Ticket (exclude pay per ride : bungy jump, go cart, g force X) on SIC basis
- KL Tower Observation Deck
- Putrajaya photostops for one hour during airport transfer
- Return Airport transfers on SIC basis
- All Tour & Sightseeing in SIC (Seat in Coach ) basis
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airport Taxes
- Meals except mentioned above
- Alcohol or other beverages unless mentioned in Inclusions
- Travel Insurance
- Early check in & Late check out at the hotels
- Midnight Transfer rate between 2200 hrs – 0700 hrs (no SIC available during these hours)
- Tourism Tax RM 10 per room per night for all
- Local Tax RM 5 per room per night in Langkawi
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary.
- Porterage at hotels, airports, seaports, laundry, telephone charges, all items of personal nature
- Rates are not valid for Peak Season
- Excess stay & meals due to bad weather conditions/strikes, resulting in flight delays or any other form of transport
- Airline / Hotel surcharges (if applicable) during high / festive season, trade fairs, exhibitions, conventions, special events etc. to be paid extra per person
- Rates not valid during Peak Period
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- 5 % GST